over all

"Jennie?"

The brunette slowly lift her head up. Our eyes meet. Her eyes are red and puffy. As tears still forming in her eyes. Those eyes I still adore whenever she looks at me.

"Jiyong....?" She said surprised.

Jennie Kim, my girlfriend . It's been so long since we seen each other. No she didn't cheated on me  nor broke up with me. Though yes I was in so much pain. But I still have feelings for her. I never stop loving her.but deep down i know she'll never love me the way she loved someone named lisa.

"Ji..." she said seriously. Which made me nervous.

"Yes love?" I said nervously.

"I think we should break up." She said seriously with a serious face.

"W-what?" I said utterly shocked.

"N-no no Jennie we shouldn't.we just started dating just tell me what's wrong?" I said as tears started to pool on the corners of my eyes.But I can sense it.It happens because of someone.

"I'm sorry ji. I tried so much harder to love you to feel you but I can't stop thinking about her." she said as she turned around. She started to walk away.

"Is it because of lisa isn't it?!but you said you never was lesbian Jennie.come on talk to me." I yelled. She suddenly stopped walking. But she didn't turn around.

"Of course it's her..." I said quietly she probably heard me. I walked up to her. I turn her around so that she can face me. She had her head. I lifted her chin up so that I can meet her eyes. As I lifted up her chin I can see tears trying to escape her eyes.

"Jennie, I love you so much. I always will. But I'm willing to let go of you so that you can be happy with her. I love you Jennie remember that. I will never stop loving you. Be happy, Jennie."

I cupped her cheeks and slowly lean in to capture her lips. I pulled away and kissed her forehead. I pulled away from her.

"I love you" I whispered. I walked past her and looked at her for the last time. Finally I walked away. Now she's out of sight. I ran as tears flow down my cheeks.

——

I'm at home drinking some beers. Remembering what happened. I gulped down the beer, finishing it. I grabbed another beer and started drinking it.

"Jennie....why'd you chose her over me.you said you hate lesbians then what happens huh?" I mumbled. I heard the door opened. I didn't even bother looking up.

"Wow, what happened here?" Dara said, my bestfriend. She walked over to me trying to avoid the beers on the floor.

"Jennie broke up with me" I said sadly. She sighed.

"Mind if I sit down with you and grab a beer?"

I nodded. She sat besides me and grabbed herself a beer. Everything went silent. Until dara broke the silence.

"You know, I always got your back right?" She started off. I only nodded.

"No matter what happens we always got each other's back." I chuckled a bit.

"Remember bros before hoes." She said trying to lighten the mood. I laughed. I remember how we always say that whenever we're at the club.

"You know I can't move on, I still love her"

"Yea I know but what if she had a reason though. Maybe she had a reason to break up with you." She said. I only shrugged. And drank some beer.

"So...how are you and Mino?" I trailed off.

"Still progressing." She chuckled lightly. Mino is courting dara for awhile.

"Really?" I said quite surprised. She only nodded. I gently patted her back.

"You'll get him soon." I stated. She chuckled. "Maybe" she muttered. After talking we started to joke around then played some video game. Dara knows how to cheer me up by playing video games. I'm glad I have her as my best friend. She's like a special to me.

But again I've to see Jennie alone in this lonely park goddamn gd. You're hopeless.

"Why are you here alone?" I started off. She looked down.

"Lisa left me.She just went away from me.I guess she found some hot dicks of taehyung.
" she said quietly. My blood boiled, anger hit me.

" Shut up !!!
Jennie I get it lisa left you unannounced but you don't have the right to judge herself.And she is not yours Jennie to asked for your opinion." I said angrily. How could Jennie leave lisa there while she was lurking around feeling heartbroken. What a dumb bitch.

"I'm sorry, ji. I can't just passed my life without lisa,okay?she has been away for two weeks not responding to my text and calls.what am I supposed to react.
" she mumbled. I sighed. I walked up to her. Kneeled down to face her and handed the phone to her. She look up at me confused. "Hold this for me, please?" I asked and she nods.

The next move made her caught off guard. I carried her in bridal style. She was surprised but stayed silent. She's still light as a feather.

I walked away from the alleyway. I heard some hissing behind me. I started to run off while carrying her. She look behind me.

"W-what?" She said with a mix of surprise and confusion.

I shook my head and remind myself that Jennie is not mine anymore.

"Stay back" I said to her and I can feel that she's nods.

She was standing there frozen with eyes widened. Her face was pale. I walked up to her, I held out a hand for her.

"Come one, let's go" I said gently. She looked up at me and nods. Her trembling hand landed on my hand. I quickly dragged her. As I ran I finally saw the exit of the alleyway.

We came across to another street and found a car that was left parking. We crossed the road and went inside the car. Luckily the keys were inside the car. I turned the key over and the engine woke up.

I look around our surroundings and saw nothing. I started to drive pretty much leaving the city.

"Ji, please take me to lisa." Jennie spoke. But I didn't listen I sped up and ran over.
It's weird that she hasn't asked any questions like where we going or something. I shrugged off. We both left the car and  went inside the park where I first offered her to be mine.

When I myself knew I was her safe option when her heaven was right infront of her.

I know I was her escape when her real destination was lisa her home.

Let's do this jiyong.Let's end this once for all.