stalker?

Lisa kept her distance pretty much afterwards with Jennie.Jennie in The other hand gives peace of mind to lisa.It's been two weeks since lisa felt lot lighter with her therapist.

Lisa and Jennie without hesitation talked to eachother about the screw up situation they were in but for their old friendship and blackpink,They both accepted eachother and Jennie for The first time apologized for her behaviour.

Both are friendly talking with eachother putting The dark past they have with eachother.

Because they knows if one of them started that topic there is no way blacpink will be same.

Lisa was considering Jennie as her friend and unnie again but Jennie was just trying to pace with lisa and confessed her feelings but at right time.

Lisa pov

Zeero disappeared for a bit while we were shooting and he came back with small cast on his arm. He claimed that it was because he fell and hurt his arm while running around for the hurry  situation.  He apparently got a small fracture.And we really should have new bodyguard.

“Good job, everyone,” photographer said to the cast and the crew members with a bow. Well then, time to go home. Manager Lee was waiting for me earlier, but I told him to go ahead, because I had dinner plans. It was rather last-minute…with joy, that is. She suddenly said that she wanted to grab coffee with me. She’s a lesbian but I mean, I’m technically a bi who is very complicated so there’s nothing weird about it. And besides, we really began to get along after filming my solo. We text each other almost every day. It’s mostly joy texting me, but still. And as I text her, I realized something. She’s not just pretty and shameless…she’s very shameless.

“lisa, good job today,” jeong said to me. I took her hand with a smile.

“You too, jeong.”

“Hey umm, can I have your number?” jeong said, holding out her phone.

“My number? Why?”

I put in my number as jeong’s smile turned shy. Was she really not a lesbian? Why are there so many girls who like me? Maybe my girl crush image is coming on too strong.

“Let’s hang out sometime.”

“Okay then,” I replied with a nod. Seriously, where is the girl from this morning? Well, it’s not like I mind though. Why would I reject when an attractive girl says she wants to be my friend? Let me repeat – I am a bi who is very complicated.

“There’s no need to be so formal with me. We are the same age anyway.”

“Sure.”

“Hehe. I have to go now, but call me, okay?”

“Alright.”

With a wave, jeong left. Her backside really was a work of art though. A toned butt with beautiful and sexy lines showing off her fine legs and a small waist. It was beautiful. She really is an attractive woman.But I am not interested. Suddenly, June was standing in front of me. My face became dark again.

“lisa!”

“Yeah?”

Ugh, this guy really couldn’t get a hint.

“Um…would you like to…well…maybe…get dinner…with me?”

“No,” I said immediately.

Was he crazy? Like I would go out with a guy like him? Oh wait. I told joy I would meet up with her. Should I pretend to be a lesbian? Then he might just leave me alone. And it might be fun as well.