"Well not much.. Just how you are, what are you doing these days, are you okay, that kind of things." Forth explained and Park started smiled with a big grin.

"Hahhh.. Now you can go back to being lovey dovey.. I don't care I'm so happy. Let me dream for the rest of the night." Park pushed Forth with his dreamy eyes.

"If you won't tell him how you feel then you are going to dream only for the rest of your life." Forth spat the facts on Park's face.

"Look who is taking." He spat back looking at Forth."Beam you know Forthmmmmmmhhhhhh" Park was about to say something but Forth covered his mouth with his hands.

"Huh.. What happened.?" Beam asked.

"Nothing.. Nothing just watch the movie." Forth replied and Beam shrugged and went back to the movie.

Forth carefully removed his hands and Park smirked.

"We are in the same boat bro.. So don't tease me." He said and Forth shook his head.

The movie finally ended and they all came out of the hall.

"It was a nice movie. We had fun right.?" Pha asked and all of them hummed in agreement.

"So what are we going to eat.?" Kit asked.

"Let's eat fast food." Ming suggested.

"No.. I want to eat proper food." Yo declined.

"What about Japanese cuisine.?" Ming said.

"No way. I don't like bland food." Park shook his head in a No.

Forth rolled his eyes and Beam laughed.

"They will take an hour to decide again what to eat and I'm hungry." Beam said.

"What do you want to eat.?" Forth asked.

"Hmm.. Me.? Maybe Italian or Korean."

"Good. There is a nice restaurant which serves both. You can order whatever you want." Forth said.

"Oww.. What about them.?" Beam pointed at his friends.

"I know a nice place which serves every cuisine. You all can order whatever you like. Come on." Forth said and everyone followed him happily.

**

They all were seated at a big round table in a nice restaurant. It was late so there was not too much crowd. It was peaceful.

"Hey this place is nice. How do you know about this.? You don't go out to eat." Park asked Forth.

"I don't.. But I have ordered food from here so I know that it's a nice place. Anyway look at the menu and order what you like." Forth said and everyone started choosing what to eat.

Beam was on Forth's left side and Park was his right side just like before and the other four were in between Park and Beam.

"You know this place well so order for me." Beam said and Forth smirked.

"You sure ? I can order anything you know and you have to eat." Forth said.

"I can. Try me." Beam replied winking and Forth shook his head smiling.

They were all busy chatting when they heard a scream.

"Mom.. Mom.  I don't want to eat here.. Look at him there is a ghost.. His face.. Mommy I'm scared." They all looked surprisingly in the direction of the scream.

A little boy was hugging his mother's leg hiding behind her while screaming and pointing at Forth.

"Let's go.. I don't want to eat here.. please." The kid cried and buried his face in his mother's leg.