Chapter 18: Ellie

Depuis le début

One who left me completely flustered after he kissed me.

I'd gone over and over that kiss in my mind, until I'd convinced myself it was platonic.

And on my forehead, not lips. He could've thanked me for dinner, who knows.

A loud snort in my ear interrupted my thoughts. "Say that enough times until someone believes it, Ellie," Harper said sarcastically.

"Harper -" I started in a voice that sounded as unconvinced as I felt inside.

"Roommates don't look at each other the way I assume Adonis looks at you, Ellie," Harper's dry voice cut through my weak response. "Put on your big girl panties, preferably one of the sexy ones I gave you, and just ask if he has a girlfriend."

"Yeah..." My voice faded under the weight of my thoughts but I quickly realized Logan still waited for his clothes. "I've gotta go but I'll talk to you later, okay?"

"Try not to overthink this one, please?" Her soft groan hit my ear.

"I... yeah. 'Bye." I ended the call, shut Logan's drawer, then headed out of the apartment. Right when my feet hit the stairwell, my phone buzzed again. The first message I saw paused me right in my steps.

Harper: If your heart is big enough to forgive me & dickhead, then consider forgiving Adonis.

Her second message snapped me back to reality.

Harper: Or at least... hit it and quit it.

"And this is why I don't take relationship advice from Harper," I muttered and slipped my phone into my pocket.

A short walk filled with confused thoughts brought me to the sidewalk outside Huskies' Stadium, where Logan himself proved that he really was completely naked when his torso half-hung out of the locker room door.

Logan has no shortage of cockiness to him, although I suppose if I looked like him then I'd flaunt myself a little too.

While the locker room door shut with slow motion resistance, Logan turned and headed back to what I assumed was his locker. I stayed rooted to my spot outside, frozen in shock. While he carried his clothes in one hand, the taught muscles of his back and shoulders flexed and undulated with each long, confident step. The hamstrings on his long legs creased into the back of his knees and even his calf muscles were chiseled like stone.

What I hadn't expected to see were his rounded, bare ass cheeks while he walked away. Even his glute muscles tensed and flexed while he walked. Even worse, like he knew my eyes were on him, he took one wider step and gave a sneak peak of what hung down right between his legs.

Oh my.

My cheeks burned warmly at the sight of both his balls and penis. I squeezed my eyes tightly shut as soon as the door closed but the image stayed imprinted in my mind. While I leaned against the brick wall, the mental view of Logan naked burned over and over until my mind changed it to a frontal view. With one more groan, one thing became obvious.

Ellie Harrison... cause of death, blushing.

 cause of death, blushing