Daisuga: Surpise! Part 1

Hey! This is an Idea from pintest! I do not own plot; that being said, Thank you for reading it makes me very happy, and sorry if there are spelling errors I just came back from my math finals and I'm a little tired this will probably be very cringe😅I do not own characters and if any creators of idea or characters want me to take this down then I will, Hope you still like it though.

Pov Sugawara

 I was gazing over at Daichi across the court, just admiring how he looks so good even when exhausted during practice and how he keeps working. His eyes were sparkling chocolate gold in the reflection of the lights above us, how his tan skin shimmers form his sweat-

Suddenly a ball hit me right. In. The. Face. While I was looking straight at Daichi. Let me tell you from experience, it is embarrassing to get hit in the face by a ball in front of your crush like an idiot, who is also your Captain!

"Sugawara, are you ok?" Coach Ukai shouted in my direction.

"Yeah, sorry!" I call back with my cheeks a light tint of pink from embarrassing myself.

"Sugamama you keep getting distracted, is everything good?" Says Nishinoya over enthusiastic like always-wait what did he call me?-

"Yeah, I'm fine," I responded, trying to keep my chill. I had to hurry anyhow since my parents get mad whenever I'm late home.

"He is completely fine, just too distracted by a special someone." Tsukishima said in a matter-of-fact and sassy way. I blush harder at the comment trying to move faster

"Suga, you have been crushing on Daichi for lord knows how long! When will you get together, it is painful to watch," Yamaguchi says a lot more confidently than I had ever heard him talk.

"Do you want us to help you in some way?" Asahi speaks behind me, where is everyone coming from?! Honestly now that I think about it, I probably won't ever get the courage to tell him how I feel. It's been a year and a half which I have done anything to become more than friends with him.

"We will think of a plan since this is taking you forever and it is honestly getting annoying to watch you both love struck," Tsukishima says as he turns around to Yams. He starts chatting with him in a soft whisper, I then see Asahi walking off to the rest of the team in the locker rooms.

Today has been a strange day.. So basically our team's 'normal', so I just shrug it off.

I walk out of the gym to the direction of my house. The stars shine all colors from blue, red, white, yellow all sparkling like fireflies that never stop glowing. The wind felt so cool against my skin as I sank into my own world forgetting most of my problems in the real one. Except the thought of what the team is planning still in the back of my head; it is very dangerous to play with their ideas

~the next day cause why not~

School shot by faster than an arrow, normally it drags on forever, though I still do try hard to study in school. As I walk up the stairs to enter the gym, I pause my hand right above the door handle, was someone whispering my name?

At that moment the door swung open revealing a hyper Hinata; he pulled me inside faster than I could react. Only being able to manage a small yelp as I was being dragged to wherever. I finally got the chance to look around and I saw the whole team minus Daichi, and Couch.

"We have a plan to get you together with Daichi! We can finally see our parents get married!" Hinata and Nishinoya shouted while doing jazz hands at the whole group; what-

"Ok, so this is what we are thinking..."

I wasn't really sure of the idea, but when was I gonna do anything to get closer to him myself? I sigh, here goes nothing.

~20 minutes later~

Pov Daichi

I run across campus, going over piles of leaves as they fly into the air doing little circles from the small wind created from my legs rushing to the direction of the gym. I am barely ever late but I had to work overtime for a test I didn't get to finish.

I skip the stairs and run into the building, yet right before I do so, something stops me in my tracks. I see a note with two light pink hearts on the edges of the rectangle paper the size of my hand, my name spelled in neat cursive that seems familiar for whatever reason. Out of curiosity, I picked it up like a normal person.

It was folded in three sections; I turned it over to see the other side with hand writing that says 'I sway in the wind, I am a grolsch green color, and will be there when you need someone to lean on. What am I?' I am assuming this is some sort of riddle...

I had a few seconds of considering if I should play whatever game this card wants me to play when I need to get to volleyball practice anyway, but the gym door wouldn't budge! It didn't sound like anyone was in there and I had a feeling I wouldn't be let in until I figured out the note, besides I was curious.

I think for a bit more, but I quickly decide on the answer! Annoyed I didn't think of it sooner, it is one of my favorite places to study. The scenery was so calming to me, reminding me of fairytale lands that my mother read to me when I was younger.

I was halfway to the spot when I realized that only a few people knew how much that spot meant to me. So either one of my close friends have given me this note(or family but that would be very weird) or I have a stalker; I start walking faster pushing against the wind.

The Willow Tree a few blocks from school, it is on top of a hill surrounded by a small field. Many other kids and teenagers like to hangout sometimes to study or chat with one another.

I invite myself down to take a seat. I tilt my head back and look up through the branches of the tree. The way the suns rays shot through the shelter of the tree's leaves made it for a perfect atmosphere to fall asleep

But there was no time for that. I look around to find another note with the same pink hearts on the side with my name hidden up in a branch a bit higher than my eye level. I turn it over to read another message. Again the hand writing kept reminding me of someone, but I couldn't quite figure out who.

It read: 'I have a thousand stories but can't tell any of them'

I think for a moment trying to decipher the message when I learn I can unfold it one last time to read another sentence 'All the world's wisdom can be found inside, but in which book will the next clue hide?'

Right then it hit me. I started to jog in the direction of this Treasure Hunt Mystery Person was leading me. The sun was going to set soon so hopefully I can get this done not too late for the team to do drills and work on special attacks and defenses. Though this was kind of a unique game to be playing and by who?

Okay, I feel like this was a bit to long so I am going to make a part 2, sorry if this was cringe, I started writing this after school and took a break; now finishing this up at like 11:20 pm so I hope you liked🙃please leave comments, suggestions, and/or story requests because I would love to see them! Drink water and get sleep <3 words 1337