Chapter 1

So another new story. I know I'm crazy. I really like this story though so tell me truthfully what you guys think alright?

By the way this story isn't edited. I'm planning to get all of my stories edited when they're finished so bear with me. I'm sorry if there's mistakes.

There's a youtube video over there ----------->>>>>>>>> to the song that's featured in this chapter so listen to it!

I do not own either of the songs or lyrics.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

________________________________________________________________________________

Motherf***er I’m awesome

No you’re not dude don’t lie

I’m awesome

I’m drivin’ round in my mom’s ride

I’m awesome

“No!” I complained turning off my alarm that was currently playing I'm Awesome by Spose. Today I was forced to wake up at 6:30 in the morning to go back to my personal hell hole. High School. Even better it was my Senior Year. Most people would have something to show by their last year in high school, but not me.

I got out of bed and searched for my iPod. I shoved it into my iHome and put on Loser by Beck.

As the song played I contemplated my closet. I decided on a pair of white skinny jeans, a light purple t-shirt, and my Converse. As I pulled on a confortable bra the chorus played.

Soy un perdedor

I’m a loser a baby

So why don’t you kill me

Huh. This song was very ironic. Since I was considered one of the two Freaks of the school.

Last year, during March, I moved to Clear Lake, Washington. Nobody’s even heard of it it's that small. We only moved here because my grandma who lives here was sick. I was completely against the move, but my parents were set on helping my grandma and it's not like they listen to me anyways.

Anyways new kids are basically treated like gods here. I guess I was popular for like the first week. And then I befriended Jesse the Art Freak.

I didn't understand why at the time, but that was one of the low blows in my popularity status. And once I decided to switch into Choir it all went downhill. Everybody except for Jesse either ignored me or ragged on me constantly.

Including Cole unfortunately.

Don’t think about him! I commanded myself. He had been my secret crush for a few months, even though he would only look at me in disgust, and the only things that he said to me were insults. I tried to forget about him, but it wasn't that easy considering he was my neighbor.

Yeah I know. I have the best luck.

“Feeling pessimistic today Sammy?” My twin brother Oliver said poking his head into my room.

“You’re talking to me?” I asked faking astonishment. Oliver was a football jock and hung with the Populars. He ignored me in school because “me and my psychotic friend were wrecking his repuatation.”

That hurt me, even though I tried to hide it, because Cole had said basically the same thing to me when I tried to talk to him.

He rolled his eyes. “School hasn’t started yet.” he said winking. I applied my eyeliner, grabbed my backpack and my guitar case, and swung them onto my shoulder. I walked out to my car with Oliver. Even though we both ignored each other at school we were actually pretty close. But that's how it is when you're parents work all the time. We looked out for each other. That is until we moved to Clear Water.