Chapter 84: The Goblet of Fire

Start from the beginning

Suddenly some of the boys made their staffs disappear and did cartwheels down to the end of the hall and finishing with some sort of traditional Russian dance that Nat would surely judge like there was no tomorrow. I guess when it came to Nat, you could take the girl out of Russia but you couldn't take the Russian out of the girl.

 I guess when it came to Nat, you could take the girl out of Russia but you couldn't take the Russian out of the girl

After the boys had finished their dance, Viktor came walking down the middle of the hall followed by Igor Karkaroff. Just like before, he looked uncomfortable with the attention. I tried to stop the giggle that felt forming when I saw him pause for a second when he saw Hermione and smiled at her, but completely failed. It was almost like Viktor heard my giggle as he looked over at me and smiled. I quickly covered my mouth to stop myself from giggling again and managed to smile back at him.

When Viktor and Karkaroff reached the end of the hall, Karkaroff nodded at the rest of the boys who proceeded to blow fire out of the end of their wands. All in all, the Durmstrang performance was a lot more entertaining than the Beauxbatons one.

"Okay, who else thinks that Filch is having a nervous breakdown at the thought of cleaning up the scorch marks," Hamish said as he pointed out the marks that the staff left on the stone floor.

"Oh, defiantly. I reckon that he's trying to find a way for them to clean up the marks," Danny laughed and I couldn't help but agree with him.

"Oh man, why are they sitting the Slytherins. I want Viktor Krum to sit with us," Henry whined as he watched the Durmstrang boys sit down at the Slytherin table.

"Something tells me they didn't have a choice," Hamish said as he looked at Karkaroff who had just sat down between Dumbledore's seat and Snape.

"Why am I not surprised," Danny sighed.

"Looks like Professor Alden isn't too impressed," Maggie pointed out.

When I looked up at Loki, I almost burst out laughing. I could tell by the look on his face he was imaging every way possible he could end the man on the spot and knowing Loki, that was a very long list that most likely started with 101 ways he could stab him without anyone noticing.