Making of a God

Isshiki had barely escaped. After Naruto had activated baryon mode his power doubled. Truly shocking. He was beating me so I used a last resort technique. The technique brought me 2000 years in the future. To my delighted surprise the shinobi era had ended. After quickly searching through the memories of a human, he learned of these new things called "quirks" which essentially replaced chakra. Suddenly I felt a familiar chakra presence. Hiding my chakra I used Earth Style: Rock Bending Technique, allowing me to become invisible as I flew toward the signature. I smiled as I looked upon the sleeping form of a young baby, he was about 7 minutes old and laying next to his three siblings. The young baby had a small amount of blond hair on the side of a his head, and a small tuff of black on the top. Next to him was a girl with blonde hair, and finally a boy with golden blonde hair. So the reincarnation of Kawaki and Boruto. Good thing I got samples of that blond and that uchiha. I'll give my spirit to Kawaki and see what happens from their as well as the dna of those two, don't fail me Kawaki. The Otsutsuki thought as he grabbed the black and blonde haired babies hand and poured his Otsutsuki chakra into it while also forcing the twos dna, as simultaneously both babies awakened the first form of their Kama seal. Smirking as he faded into nothingness.

-6 Years Later-

Time had not been kind to young Izuku. Everything was going great, until they went to get their quirks tested. Initially Izuku had been super excited, until he got there. You see his brother, Boruto (So original Author-kun..) had gotten a eye type quirk which he had named the jougān, it allowed him to see points in the body that flowed the energy that quirks used, cool I guess. Izumi got a strength and telekinesis quirk. The strength quirk was strong more or less while the telekinesis was on prodigy levels. And me? Well I was quirkless. Suffice to say my life over the past 2 years has been hell. The people I once called friends like Katsuki and his sister Katsumi as well as shoto and shoko started to harshly bully me, though Katsumi and Shoko always seemed hesitant. My sister started abusing me, while my brother didn't do that and tried to protect me. My parents on the other hand were worse. Mother called me useless and a waste of space. While father abused me on the daily usually over simple things. One day the beating from father was to much and I blacked out.

-In Izuku's Mindscape-

"W-where am I?" Asked a scared Izuku as he looked around. He appeared to be in a forest. He heard the sound of crashing water and followed it. After about five minutes of wandering her found what he was looking for. In the middle of the forest was a giant water fall. Standing in the middle were two men. One looked like a older version of him, with a strange symbol under his eye. The other was a man who looked to be in his late 20's. He had pale white skin and a horn. "W-who are you people?" The scared six year old asked. The black and blonde haired one answered. "I am your previous life Kawaki. The other is our tenant if you will." The now named Kawaki says as Isshiki picks up where he left off. "That's correct, I am Isshiki Otsutsuki your tenant per say. What I put on you is called a Kama. It's basically reincarnation expect I have no use using your body so I simply gave you my powers and hoped you would succeed me." The pale skinned man said. For emphasis Kawaki put up his hand to reveal a mark similar to his own. "What will you do now?" Izuku asked, getting smirks from Isshiki and Kawaki. "Well we will be training you to get you to your full potential, if all goes according to plan you should be able to awaken the Sharingan, Mokuton and the 9 tomoe rinnegan, and that is simply scratching the surface of you abilities." Isshiki explained. "Cool!" Izuku yelled. "You should also know, your brother is the reincarnation of my enemy, Boruto Uzumaki. His eye, the Jougān does more then just see the flow of energy, and that's without his Kama." Kawaki said getting a nod and shocked look from Izuku. "Alright I will temporarily take over your body so we can go to a remote location to train, this train will take about ten years so let's begin." Said Isshiki as in reality Izuku left his house and started flying to a deserted forest, little did he know a set of eyes was watching him.