Crushing a Poser

It had been a few weeks since the Provisional hero license exam, the other schools were originally going to do something called the UA Smash which was where they all ganged up to put UA in their place. It was rather funny actually. A nice 'Shinra Tensei' quickly ruined it as the balls flew back towards them getting multiple people out, surprisingly they counted that as points for me, so I won on the first round. The last parts of  the exams was relatively boring with me crushing it. They told me I had to choose a hero name, so I pondered it before deciding on 'Dios Rey (God King)' after that was over they had us intern at different hero agencies. I chose Miruko. She had intrigued me. She seemingly had no quirk, except a bunny quirk, it wasn't a major strength enhancing quirk, only working in the legs, so what made her so strong? Years of training? Izuku didn't know. Boruto chose to intern with Midnight (BoruxMid sorry). After that I flew my way over to Mirukos agency. You see people began to recognize me, as ever since I got my provisional hero's license I could officially fight crime without having to get permission, and boy did I abuse that. Over the past few weeks I took down any criminals I came across, Gaining a reputation as not even a pro hero, who still took down crime with ease. So for one final time I changed my outfit to that of Isshiki Otsutsukis

The only difference was my hair was long and light blue, and I had two golden horns on my forehead

The only difference was my hair was long and light blue, and I had two golden horns on my forehead. This would become what was most recognizable about me. After 1 hour of swift flight I approached a fairly large building, this was in fact the Pro Hero Mirukos agency. People walking around the building watched as I slowly descended next to the entrance, where a blonde haired woman was waiting. Murmurs in the crowd picked up as people began to recognize me "Is that Dios Rey?" "What's he doing here?" "Is he interning under Miruko?" "It's definitely a possibility." I gave a small wave as i walked in acknowledging my fans. Eventually we got to a elevator, as she chose the last floor. After a few minutes we arrived at the top as we walked down a corridor, where a door lie, leading into a office. "Ms.Miruko your intern has arrived." The assistant called out as we walked into the room. It was a regular officer for the most part with a occasional carrot every now and then. In the center of the desk was a very tan, woman who looked to be in her early 20's she had a athletic build, and was wearing jeans and a t shirt. She sat in her desk looking board out of her mind until she heard that. She instantly perked up looking at the tall and intimidating figure (Hes 6'3 btw, a foot and a inch bigger then Miruko) this was the provisional hero Dios Rey or God King. A arrogant name in her opinion though she couldn't argue with facts. Everyone in the world had seen the legendary fight between Boruto Naruto and Izuku, and when that man the Otsutuki king came out, the media went crazy over the power that radiated off him alone. She could honestly feel the intimidating and powerful aura coming off him alone, and he wasn't even serious, she had to admit it turned her on. "Hello Ms. Miruko." He said, his voice professional as she simply nodded. "Alright from now on just call me Miruko sensei, no need for the ms stuff just Miruko Sensei or Miruko Sama if you truly prefer, Capishe?" She asked as he nodded. "Alright so I saw you on Tv however I have to see how strong you are just in general, so let's go do a mock fight, using strength only." He nodded again as the two headed 7 floors down to a gigantic training room. He got into his stance as she got into hers. As soon as the match started she jumped at him only for him to reply with a swift kick to the gut knocking the air out of her as he appeared behind her and wrapped his arms around her making her blush. She was about to tell him to stop only to realize what he was doing as he let her her go and jumped away, as she crashed head first into the floor "Reverse Lotus." He says as she slowly gets up, still dizzy from the head on collision with the floor. "A technique I picked up from a friend." He says as he gets back into a fighting position as she does as well. "Dynamic Entry!" He yelled before she felt herself getting kick in the face as he she fell back wards. What the hell was that and how did he get their?! She though as she felt him building up power "Hey! I said this was a taijutsu only match none of your chakra stuff." She said as he spoke back "This is taijutsu it's called the 8 inner gates, and what I'm doing is breaking them, with that being said EIGHT GATES RELEASE: NUMBER SIX: VIEW GATE: OPEN!" He yelled as a green aura surrounded him and blue chakra swirled around him as his skin turned a light light shade of red "MORNING PEACOCK!!!" He yelled before charging and striking her in multiple locations until the outlines of peacock feathers started forming "HA!" He finished before a final strike knocked her down. Damn that felt like getting hit by a truck who new he was that strong She felt his power dimenish as he offered a hand to her which she sorely took. He put her on his back as she blushed bright red "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" She yelled as he calmly replied "Well most people can't walk after getting the morning peacock done to them, and I could tell you were barely able to get up so I'm just lending you a hand until we get back to your office." He explained as she calmed down and let him take her back to her office. The week passed rather quickly for the two as a bond started to slowly form between them as Miruko realized she was falling for him. Eventually around the last week it had been confirmed that a few pro hero's with their interns would be raiding a compound these included Dios Rey, and The Pure Eye Hero (Very Creative Name Boruto). The day of the attack the hero's had no idea a pair of blood red eyes watched Izuku from a distance, waiting for his chance to strike. As the raid progressed further as Boruto saved a younger girl named Eri, who was supposedly a rat lab for this overhaul guy. As the raid got farther in Izuku faced of with the man known as overhaul while Eri and Boruto watched from afar. Overhaul put his hand to the ground as spikes shot toward Izuku. "This world shall know pain, Shinra Tensei." He said as he repelled a massive amount of gravity towards Overhaul, easily trampling the spikes much to his surprise as he put his hands out to try to change it only to get pushed back by a massive amount of force. Realizing that this "Dios Rey" person was strong he quickly merged himself with one of his henchmen and unleashed his strongest form before jumping onto the street. Scowling Izuku flew up as the hero's watched in shock the fight that commenced Ah I have a idea he thought as he flew to the ground much to the hero's surprise and confusion. "Susanoo." He said as much to everyone's surprise giant grey lines formed around him resulting in this.

" He said as much to everyone's surprise giant grey lines formed around him resulting in this

They watched in awe as the giant skeleton ravaged the merged Overhaul. Ending the fight rather quickly with a Honō Arm. After the fight the Susanoo dispersed revealing a unhurt Izuku, however a black and red flash of flames in front of them shocked all except Izuku who simply narrowed his eyes. "Katsuki how far you have fallen to accept power from him." He spit the last part as if it was venom shocking the pros and other students of UA at the venom in his voice at the last part. "With Oscuridad's power I will defeat you, DEKU!" He yells as Izuku fires back. "ARE YOU A IDIOT OSCURIDAD IS USING YOU TO TAKE OVER YOU WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT!" Not heeding Izukus warning the angry Pomeranian ran at him as him Kāma erupted around his arm. The Kāma was grey and red and possessed incredible power in its first stages alone as it wrapped up his arm and scared his face and eye. He drew his arm back and launched a powerful Kāma enhanced explosion which rocked the town, however Izuku stood unimpressed. Ending it quickly Izuku charged Honō through Baindingu, he swung a swift cut across Katsukis chest as he set ablaze he scowled at Izuku in pain before being gone in a blaze of black and red flames, it was obvious to everyone he needed more training before he even hoped to come close to Izukus power level. After the whole catastrophe was over we find Izuku and Miruko walking back towards their agency, and Izuku goes for it "So Rumi, wanna go eat somewhere later tomorrow?" Izuku asked nervously as inner Rumi smirked. "Are you asking me on a date?" She asked teasingly as he nodded. "Then sure, how's 5?" She's says containing her excitement as he nodded before flying of as when she got back in her office she cracked on open in celebration.