New student, and final exams!

The morning was a usual one for most of the UA students, they had arrived and taken their seats, waiting for their teacher to start the class. The hobo looking man entered in a yellow sleeping bag. The class looked like any usual day. Well except today was the day of the final exam, and the students of 1-A had been dreading it all week. "All right class we have a new student joining us today" "AH MAN I HOPE ITS A GIRL WITH BIG" "Shut up, alright come in Mr.Yagi." The Hobo Teacher announced as the door opened showing a boy who looked to be 16. He had yellow blonde hair on the sides and black hair on top. Under his eye was the tattoo IX. He doesn't wear the MHA uniform instead opting for a Blue coat with a green t-shirt underneath. He had on black pants and blue sandals. The first reaction for most of the girls in the class was to blush. Immediately the class rep stepped up and robot like walked over to the violator. "You there, do you know where you are? Your in UA the most prestigious school in all of Japan and yo-" Iida was interrupted by a annoyed Izuku. "Shut it four eyes. Yo I'm Izuku, I'll be joining you as of today." He said before sitting in a available seat next to Momo who still wore a red blush. "H-hi I'm Momo Yayorozu nice to meet you." She stumbled on her words as she spoke. The blonde next to her flashed her a small smile. "Nice to meet you Momo, the names Izuku Otsutsuki." He said. "Alright class today we will be doing the final exams we will start with a written test then go to a physical good luck." This broke the teens out of their conversation as Aizawa passed out the papers. A hour passed and tests were handed in. The test was easy for Izuku, although not learning as a kid he had all of Kawakis memories and those of Isshikis. They walked towards arena b, where the test would be taking place and were surprised when they heard that they had to face their teachers, well except for Izuku and Boruto. All the matches were relatively boring none stood out in particular, though Izuku did watch Shoko, Katsumi and Momo's matches with relative attention. Eventually it got down to he and Boruto. "Alright Boruto and Izuku you to will be battling All Might, Midnight, Myself, Snipe, Ectoplasm, and Lady Telekinesis." Izuku got a pyschotic grin at All Mights name, and everyone slightly sweated. Jumping down into the arena the two looked at their 6 pro hero enemies. "I'll take on all might, you take on the others." Izuku said, Boruto knowing why nodded. "LIGHTNING CHAKRA MODE!" Yelled the teen as a blue aura surrounded him as well as Lightning.

 "LIGHTNING CHAKRA MODE!" Yelled the teen as a blue aura surrounded him as well as Lightning

The pros and class 1-A watch in shock as he activated this powerful form. Lightning jittered around him as the shaky blue aura causes rock to fly and pieces of the earth to unhinge and fly up as well. "It's time to pay ass might." All might sweat dropped while all the pros looked at him confused. "LIGHTNING STYLE: FALSE DARKNESS!"

 "LIGHTNING STYLE: FALSE DARKNESS!"