Forest Training Camp and Delta.

The first term at UA had ended and to hone their skills, the class of UA including Izuku and Boruto went to the training camp. After arriving at the training camp, Boruto and Izuku were the only ones smart enough to find out the trap. After the bus ride back, which the wild wild pussycats wernt to happy since students didn't have to go through their course, but Izuku and Boruto ignored it and chilled until they got their. The first few night were relatively boring Boruto practiced His wind And fire Jutsu, mostly Fireball and Phoenix Sage Flower Nail Crimson. I on the other hand went through every Jutsu I had 75 times in total... they got more destructive and bigger though so win win I guess. On the last night I had a idea that something would go wrong but everyone was in a vibe so I just let it be... well until it happened. First a blue fire spreaded throughout the forest, then a few idiots called the League of Villains Vanguard Actions squad tried fighting us (Dogged), yet still that dumbass bakugo managed to get captured which I'm pretty sure at this point was him just joining the villains then the real bitch showed up aka Delta Number two of Kāra so yeah here we are (Summary 100). Izuku and Boruto stared down the ranked second strongest of Kāra. With the occasional perverted foment from Mineta (I don't give a damn about his name, he has grapes on his head, is perverted and had a useless quirk.) "Kawaki incarnate, come with me peacefully and no blood will be shed, let me not remind you of what happened when you were a member of Kāra."The blonde haired beauty spoke, getting shocked reactions as not many knew he was in Kāra. "Oh come on how does he get to go with big brea-" Mineta was cut off buy a swift uppercut by Mina. "I'm afraid I will not Delta, let's see if you are truly powerful enough to fight me." He said lying through his teeth.

-Quick Power Scale/Bio-
Name: Delta
Affiliation: Inner, Kāra
Power: Able to keep up with Naruto in SO6P, seemingly endless stamina due to ninja gear, able to shoot laser out of eyes.
Other: sadistic

Total Power: 38m

"Izuku it's best if we not take any chances with her, even in your Impartial form and my Otsutsuki First we may not be able to beat her, we have to go all out right here right now." He says as Naruto slowly nods before they both get into stances, Delta Narrows her eyes as power modulates around them. A nature like Aura surrounds Izuku as the power spikes and the ground breaks, when the smoke clears they look to see that their are now red tribal like marks under his eyes and a large scroll on his under back.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" He yells dramatically as he gets more powerful, the sage energy gathers around him once more as his skin turns a flakey grey, and a blindfold covers his eyes showing only the bottom part and circle of the wood sage marks

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" He yells dramatically as he gets more powerful, the sage energy gathers around him once more as his skin turns a flakey grey, and a blindfold covers his eyes showing only the bottom part and circle of the wood sage marks. 9 eyes slowly open. "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Izuku screams as he releases Lightning Chakra Mode.