The explanation

Boruto sat nerveous in the principles office as many pros surrounded him as well as the principal and his parents. "So Mr.Yagi let's gets this out of the way first, who is Izuku Yagi?" Asks Nezu, principal of UA. "Ok that's simple enough, Izuku Yagi is the second son of All Might and Telekinesis Lady." He answers simply, getting a nod from Nezu. "Alright and what is the power that you and Mr.Yagi used?" He questioned. "That would be chakra, the predecessor to quirks." He explains getting confused looks from everyone As to be expected no one believes me He thought. "Let me word that better, without going into to much detail me and Izuku are reincarnations of two extremely powerful people. With everything good comes evil aka Kāra. My old life is Boruto Uzumaki, son of the Nanadaime Hokage, Naruto Uzumaki. Izukus old life is Kawaki Uzumaki/Otsutsuki one a member of Kāra." He explained as briefly as possible. Slowly getting nods from everyone their "Chakra is a natural energy everyone used to have. You now call it quirks. With chakra you can manipulate the 5 elements, Wind Water Earth Lightning and Fire. They also have Kekkai Genkai Like Wood release or Lava Release and many more." he explains and they slowly nod again. "Then you have Dojutsus like the Sharingan, Rinnegan, Byakugan Or Jougān." He says as their eyes widen "S-so your quirk isn't really a quirk?" Askes All Might, getting a nod from Boruto. "What are the plans of Kāra and how powerful are they?" Asks Aizawa getting a huge sigh from Boruto, never a good sign. "In terms of power If Boro was that strong at the moment were screwed especially against someone like code, oh dear god code." He ends with a shiver getting questioning looks from everyone "He's the second in command of Kāra and extremely powerful." Getting a nod and the nezu asks "Who's the leader?" "Well it was Jigen or he was the vessel Isshiki was the true leader." Boruto explained. "Vessel?" Asked All might. "Yes as in Isshiki Otsutsuki was using him as a vessel." He said. "is that all?" Getting nods from everyone. "Very well then goodbye for now."