SEONGJOONG (pt.1) ON HOLD

Start from the beginning

Although, Seonghwa knew that the older actually cared very deeply for him and was genuinely concerned for his condition, even if his worry didn't show on his face. He could see it in the way he unconsciously bit his lip as he worked, having had the habit since they were kids.

He had never been very good at hiding his emotions, even if he liked to think he did.

It made Seonghwa smile

Watching as his brother came to stand in front of him, he instinctively raised his hands up to act as a barrier between him and the older.

"Hyunnnng, I'm fi-"

Shoving a piece of fruit from his own plate into his little brother's mouth, Daeseong effectively cut off the younger's whining, allowing him to work in silence.

Seonghwa's face burned with embarrassment as he felt the older's hands run along his body, checking for any signs of illness.

Nothing was wrong with him!

Although, the piece of banana that was forcefully shoved into his mouth became harder to chew as his stomach seemed to do somersaults, the muscles cramping tightly as he begrudgingly swallowed the fruit.

Okay so maybe something was wrong

His brother seemed to catch onto his noticeable discomfort as he felt Seonghwa tense up underneath his hands, looking up to see the younger's face scrunched.

"Where does it hurt the most Hwa?"

"Dae I'm fine real-"

"I asked you where does it hurt"

Swallowing at the serious tone, Seonghwa moved his brother's hands until they rested on his lower back and abdomen.

Daeseong's eyes widened at the locations, but said nothing as his gentle hands applied slight pressure to certain areas, questioning whether or not it hurt.

"Does this hurt?"

He asked while pressing lightly against Seonghwa's right side, receiving a strong "No" from the teen.

Clicking his tongue in satisfaction, the older moved away from his little brother as he began to ruffle through one of their cabinets.

"Well that's good, it looks like there is nothing wrong with your appendix."

He stated as he turned back to the younger, a pill held between his long fingers.

"I told you I was just sore...nobody listens to me."

Seonghwa pouted as he accepted the medicine his brother gave to him, swallowing it quickly with a gulp of his smoothie.

"Do you want a pain patch for your back?"

Daeseong called from down the hall as he had made his way towards their shared bathroom, the sounds of drawers opening and closing as he searched for said patch.

Replaying with a loud "Yeah", Seonghwa followed after the older into the bathroom, quickly standing in front of him as he had been in this exact position multiple times in the past.

When you're a dancer, aches and pains just become a part of your life.

Lifting up his sweatshirt, Seonghwa waited for the older to place the patch along his lower back but found the male's eyes locked onto his stomach in the mirror, his brows furrowed deeply.

He turned his own eyes to his reflection and cringed at the sight of his abdomen. The tanned skin was taunt and distended, forming a little bump that stuck weirdly from his small hips.