Sneak Peek

Okay! Here's the moment you've all been waiting for. The super special sneak peek into the next book!

The book name is.....Drumroll please!......

A New Era!

And here is the sneak peek into the next book!

I was holding a mug of coffee, looking out my window on my parents' old farm. They left me the farm and all of the land to me in their will. I have cultivated it for 70 years, and it still looks just like it did when my parents died.

I was shaken out of my thoughts when I heard a knock on my door. Who on earth is up at this time in the morning? Am I expecting someone?

I walked over to the door and I unlocked the latch. I know that it sounds dumb for me to open the door to someone who I may not know before looking through the peephole. But give me a break, I had just woken up.

I opened the door and a black man with an eye patch over his left eye and there were what looked like some scratch marks around the patch. He was wearing all black.

I snorted and I said the first thing that came to my mind, "Are you a pirate?", I observed him as I took a sip of my coffee.

The man's unreadable expression didn't change, but he tilted his head slightly, "No, I'm not a pirate. But I am Director Nick Fury of SHIELD. And I have come to ask you to join the Avengers Initiative.