A Handsome Savior

Even though there are pics and gifs with Bucky in an uniform, Bucky isn't in the army at this point in my book. Just to clear things up a bit. Thanks for reading my book so far! It means the world to me!

WARNING: BRIEFLY MENTIONS SEXUAL ASSAULT AND ATTEMPTED RAPE.

~Grace

Melissa's pov

Journal entry #2

A drunken bastard tried to rape me last night. I danced with him at the bar and he asked me to 'sleep with him', if you know what I mean. I am not going to repeat what he actually asked. It was pretty disturbing and incredibly inappropriate.

He got made when I confronted him, but I didn't let him say anything because I stomped off. When I left the bar and was passing an alleyway, I felt a strong pair of arms grab me and slam me against a wall.

I kicked him in the worst place possible but it proved for naught because he hit super hard in my face, and half of my face is black and blue with a huge imprint of a hand. There is no way that I am going to be able to expertly hide this bruise.

I'll just have to tell my friends and boss, and anybody else who is bound to ask what happened the truth, just in a much, much shorter version.

Melissa's pov

I set my journal and pen down, and got up to take a shower. I stood in the shower for a long time. Even though that bastard was stopped short of ravishing me, I still felt unclean and dirty. I wished that I was plain, so then men wouldn't try to take advantage of me.

I eventually stepped out of the shower and feeling a little bit better. I got out my make up and hair brush. I brushed my hair and then put in my heated curlers. While my hair was being curled, I applied make-up expertly, making sure that everything was perfect.

I carefully extracted my curlers from my hair and fluffed my hair and separated some of the curls, making my already thick hair look a little bit thicker. I took to white hair clips and pinned some of my hair back.

I then walked to my wardrobe and a red and white dress that came with a red belt and had bows imprinted on it. And I chose a pair of black heels to go with it. Satisfied, I went into the kitchen to find my purse. But it wasn't there, as I was trying to remember where I could've put it, I heard a knock on my door.

Who could that be? Am I expecting someone? Did I forget that I was planning on have company? I thought as I walked to my door. I opened partially, but then opened it all the way when I saw who it was.

"Bucky? So that's why you asked where and when I worked, isn't it?", I asked slightly amused and slightly irritated. Bucky had his hands behind his back and I tried to look at what he might possibly be hiding.

"You got me!", Bucky said, then he took his hands back from behind them and handed me a bouquet of flowers. 

"Oh, Bucky these flowers are my favorite! How did you know?", I said as I put nose above the flowers and inhaled deeply the freshening scent. But then I remembered that a man only gives a woman flowers if he wanted to go on  date or was inadvertently professing feelings for a woman.