Chapter 91: Prank wars..

I haven't seen Loki since he went to go "buy food". That what he said he was doing, anyway. I doubt it, though. I bet he's devising his plan to get back at Sam. I mean, the fridge is already full of food anyways. There wouldn't be much to buy.

I changed into a pair of shorts and a loose tank top. It was a last minute decision, but I decided to go to the gym in this tower. If that's what they even call it. I would hope that they did, but they all have these strange names for things, it's too hard to keep up.

Bucky told me it was a bad idea to get back into action this quickly. Then again, I reminded him, we're super soldiers. Both of us heal quicker than the average human. He backed off and let me leave to do what I wanted to do.
I walked, still a bit more cautious than normal, to the training area, or the gym. I've gotten used to the twists and turns of this tower by now. Some things were restricted from me, but that was for obvious reasons.
As soon as I opened the door, both Thor and Steve were inside. Steve looked as though he was waiting for me. Of course.
"Bucky sent you, didn't he?" I ask.
Steve shrugs, knowingly, "And why would he send me?"
"You know why, don't act like you don't." I reply, putting down the bottle of water.
He puts up his hands, as in surrender, "Yeah, he sent me."
I sigh, about to speak up, "But," he begins, "It's only because he was worried about you."
"I could worry about myself. If I got hurt, I'd just scream as loud as possible."
"And if nobody came?"
"Well if nobody came, you'd all be a bunch of heartless superheroes." I chuckle.
I wrap that tape-looking stuff around my fists. I still don't know what it's called, or what it does. I just noticed that everybody else used it. I, honestly, don't think it'd effect me much if I didn't use it.
"Take it easy, Adams." Steve mentions, as I begin to hit the punching bag as hard as possible.
"Like hell I will." I say, sarcastically, continuing to just throw punches at it. It's pretty stress-relieving, I'd say. I'm letting out all of the punches that I didn't let out before.
"Slow down, it looks like you're trying to knock someone out." Steve chuckles.
"Maybe I'm imaging hitting you in the face, maybe I'm not. I would, at times, like to," I mention, "But I'd hate to ruin that perfect face of yours." I joke.
Honestly, I'm not imagining him at all. That was just a joke. I'm punching a punching bag, but I kind of wish it was my fathe- Erik. I'm gonna have to get used to calling him by his actual name. This whole time, I'd forgotten it, but now I remember it. It doesn't feel right to call my own father by his first name, but then again, it also doesn't feel right to know that my own father, the person a child should look up to, experimented on his own daughter and erased everything from her life.
The punching bag goes flying across the room.
I noticed that Thor stopped doing what he was doing, to look what the noise was. It was just the noise of a punching bag hitting against the wall.
"Well, gosh, I hope you weren't imaging me while punching that thing." Steve jokes.
"I wasn't." I admit, walking across the room to retrieve the punching bag. I put it back in its place, but I don't touch it.
I take a look at Steve, and go to take a short water break instead. The only reason Steve was here was because Bucky was worried I'd overwork myself. He was right about that. I probably would. I almost just did.
Steve nodded, assuming it was Erik who I was imagining. I probably wouldn't kill him, but I'd definitely break a few of his bones if he were standing in front of me. I often wonder why I wouldn't kill him. I should, for all he's done. But I just can't imaging myself killing him. No matter what, he was my father. He did love me. We do have good memories. Something just must've changed him. I don't even begin to wonder what changed him. But no matter what, I can't kill him. I'd be turning myself into what he wanted me to be. A murderer. I don't want to be that, I just want to be prepared incase he ever tried to kill me.
"So, changing subjects here," Steve begins, "What's going on with you and Loki now?" He smirks.
"Yes, I'd like to know as well." Thor says, joining the conversation.
"Both of you need to shut up." I tell them, standing up to walk over to the weights. I easily lift two of them.
"Come on, Adams, it's a harmless question." Steve says.
"Well, it's a harmless question that doesn't need an answer!" I state.
I really didn't feel like talking about, whatever relationship I have with Loki, right now.
"I do believe it needs an answer, I am, after all, his brother." Thor exclaims.
"So?" I ask.
"So, I'd like to know what you and my brother are when you are together."
I shrug, "I don't know what we are."
"How could you not know?" Steve asks.
"I don't know. I haven't had time to think about it."
I was partially being honest. I did have plenty of time to think about it, I just.. didn't.
"Well, what do you think you are." Steve asks, eager to get an answer.
"I don't know, Steve." I answer
"Are you just friends?"
"No."
"Well, finally, an answer." Steve claps his hands once, happy he just got a reasonable answer out of me.
"If you are not just friends, what are you to my brother?" Thor asks.
"I told you, I don't know." I say, just trying to focus on what I'm doing.
"Do you love him?" Thor asks, finally. I saw it coming, the question.
My hesitation to break the silence gives an answer to the both of them.
"Yeah, so what?" I admit.
"And he, you?" Thor asks.
God, these guys really loved knowing what was going on everywhere. I guess they don't get a lot of drama around here. Not that it was drama, but I guess it was interesting to talk about.
"He said he does." I admit to them, without knowing why. I don't care, at this point. It's not like they have many people to tell. Even if they did tell any of the other Avengers, they probably already figured.
"Now was that so hard to talk about?" Steve jokes, leaning against the wall.
I roll my eyes, and set down the weights.
"You guys just love to know the latest information about everybody's lives, don't you?" I say, before taking a sip of my water.
Steve shrugs, and Thor shakes his head, no, as if he weren't just interested in what I had to say.
"Go ask Loki yourself about this," I tell Thor, "He is, after all, like you said, your brother."
"Even if I asked, he would withhold the information from myself. He is not very open of things."
"Well that sucks, he talks to me just fine."
"It is very complicated what he and I have."
"I figured."
I didn't just figure, I knew it already. I saw Loki's memories, and if I wanted to, I could see Thor's as well. I could see everyone's.