SY: Wasn't he supposed to be with you?? Where the heck was you you're not home!!!

:Don't worry me... I'm safe... can you please go to my house and take care of Sungbin? I'm not sure will I go home...

SY: SEND ME YOUR LOCATION!!! Did you just cried?? What the fuck happened?? Did someone torture you?

:Calm down Hoshi. I'm just outside somewhere else. I want to stay alone for a few days....

SY: Please let me know where are you, I'm so worried!!!

:Hoshi....please give me some time....I'm okay.... Just help me take care of Sungbin....

SY: But please, promise me call me if anything happend okay? Please I beg you....

:Did you saw Yoongi?

SY: No..... What happened?!

:Oh nothing. Bye Hoshi please help me take care so Sungbin...

Before he speaks I end up the call.

I give Jimin my phone.

He took it and asked "You don't want to keep it?"

"It's okay. Shut down the phone."

Jimin shut down my phone and put it on his table.

"So....what you're going to do?"

"I-I don't know....."

My mind was full of blank. I can't believe the man who I tought was the one that loved me fucking cheated on me.

Mens are the same. They fucking lie and fucking cheat.

I was so regret for giving birth Sungbin.

Now the family is broken. I left nothing. Only money would stay by my side.

But I don't need money. I need someone who would never breaks my heart.

"Jimin can you please give me some times please?"

"Alright.Let me know if you need anything." He stood up and leave the room.

I just got raped by my ex and got cheated by my husband. What a successful way of my life.

I stood up and take the cutter in Jimin's drawer.

I push it out. I want my pulse bleed then the pain would numb my heart.

I cut my wrist. I cut it twice. The blood slowly appears.

I fall on the floor as I looking at my wrist.

Yes. I don't feel pain. Nothing on my mind anymore.

The blood started to drip. What if I dies?

I'm sorry I don't think I could live anymore. I don't want to get hurt anymore.

I'm sorry Hoshi. I can't be your buddy anymore.

I'm sorry Sungbin. I can't give you a happy family.