09

Y/N's POV
Location: Hospital

I woke up in a bed. I looked around to figure out where I'm.

Then I saw Yoongi sitting beside me but fallen asleep.

"Baby?" I said weakly.

Yoongi woke up, immediately grab my hands,

"Baby!!!! Oh my god you're awake!!"

"What happend?" I asked him.

"You passed out, and I send you to hospital." He said giving me a peck.

"Where's Jimin?" I asked.

"Well.....I beated him up......and I ask him to meet you when you go home.."

"Is our baby okay?" I touch my tummy.

"The baby was save, don't worry. Are you feeling better?" He said while touching my belly.

"Yea....I'm thirsty..."

Yoongi handed me a bottle of water.

I take it from him and drank it.

"Did you tell mom and dad?" I put down the bottle.

"N-No,I wanted to let you make decisions." He replied.

"Did any of your friends know this?"

"Only Namjoon and and Taehyung knows....."

"When can I get out of this stupid hospital?"

"Maybe tomorrow."

"Why not we just ask Jimin come to here and we just have a talk with him?"

"Baby, you still need rest. Why don't we just wait until you go home?"

"It's okay, ask him to come right now I don't want to wait."

"Baby...?" Yoongi said while tighten his grip on my hands and rubbing with his thumb.

"Yes?" I asked while looking at him.

"Can you please don't leave me for Jimin? I really love you...." Yoongi looked at me with teary eyes.

"I don't care what happened, I just want to broke up with Jimin. I'm so tired of this stupid relationship." I replied Yoongi while placing my another hand on his.

He lagged abit, as I added "Why are you feeling insecure?"

"I don't know....I'm scare that Jimin begged you to go back and you really did...."

I sighed. I love Jimin but I'm really tired of his action, he keep telling me he's busy but now ended up making out with other girl......

Yoongi spend more time with me even he's busy. Everytime Yoongi was working on his computer, he'll ask me to sit on his lap as he don't want me to feel boring, even he's super busy he'll still eat dinner and lunch with me. But how did Jimin do? Jimin always as me to go away while he's working on his computer, I always eat my meals alone when he's busy. Guess what? He only know focusing on his works!

Yoongi never shouted at me even he's frustrated on his works, he'll still talk softly to me.

Of course, Jimin always scold me and we always had fight.

I remember that time, we haven't met each other for almost one month, when he bring me back to his home, he started to work again. I asked him why can't he put his works away and spend more time on me, he just shouted at me and ask me to leave. I can't hold my anger as I speak back to him. And he slapped me. He's kind of abusive when he's angry or mad.....