21

Y/N's POV

"y/n, can you please let me explain?"

Hoshi opened the door as I flinched a bit.

"What do you want?" He asked me.

"Please, let me talk with my wife...." He begged Hoshi.

I was lying on my bed and don't know what happened.

He came in and immediately hugged me as I wuickly push him away.

"Don't touch me before you give me a good explain."

"Baby, I know you're sad. But I've promised you I would never cheated on you okay? Jennie came to me telling me she have something to gave me. And I don't know what happened, someone took our photo and give it to Jimin."

"What about the hugs?" I asked without looking at him.

"She said she would like to give me a hug, I didn't said anything she already hugged me. Please y/n. Thrust me."

It was so complicated. Yoongi is the only one who I loved and I couldn't let him go. We're married. I don't want Sungbin have no daddy or mummy. He's innocent. I know I was tired about the Sungbin, but he's my son.

I really don't know what to do....

"Let's take a break. I want some own time." I said coldly to him., but my hearts secretly broke.

"But please.....y/n don't leave me...I can give you as many time as you need..." Yoongi said with sore tones.

"That's all. Now you're just my step brother. Leave me I want to spend time with Hoshi."

"Please y/n....don't leave me..."

I ignored him, and Hoshi push him iut from my room.

Hoshi sat beside me and hugged me.

"Don't worry okay? I'll stay by yourside."

I nodded.

"Where's Sungbin?"

"I forgot to let you know, Aunty Penny bring him to her house."

"Thank you Hoshi, for staying beside me...."

Hoshi pecked my cheek "I love you. I'll not let anybody hurt you y/n."

I can't said anything.

"Can I move to your apartment for a few days?" I asked.

"Of course! I'll help you keep your stuff!" He stood up and walk to my wardrobe.

"Just pack everything you think I'll use it." I stare at the floor and said.

After 10 minutes

He done keeping everything and pull my luggage for me.

"Let go baby." He pat my head.

I stood up and Hoshi took my luggage.

"Come on I'll help you with your luggage."

We walked out from my room and saw Jimin and Yoongi was sitting in the living room.

Yoongi saw me and immediately stood up and asked "Where are you going?!"

"I'm going to somewhere else. I'll be back after a few days. " I walked straight out from the door.

"A-Actually you can just come to my house" Jimin said.

"It's okay. Thank you Jimin."

I gave Hoshi my car key and he drive my car.