nine

"How you love yourself is how you teach others to love you

"How you love yourself is how you teach others to love you."

Rupi Kaur

italics = cantonese

"Rachel, you look beautiful in that dress!"

Evangeline greeted the woman who smiled at her happily. Nick stood behind Rachel as he stared at his sister and brother-in-law happily, raising his glass of wine at Colin.

"Have you seen yourself? You look absolutely gorgeous, your dress is so beautiful."Rachel complimented, causing Evangeline to smirk and wink at her.

"Thank you."

"Congrats Eva, Colin"Nick said, pulling his sister into a tight hug. Music blasted through their ears as everyone around danced and enjoyed themselves, while they passed by the newly wedded couple and congratulating them.

"Thank you, Nicky."Evangeline smiled softly, her cheeks hurting a bit as she had been smiling the entire night.

Pulling away, Nick dragged Colin into a hug and patted his back. Rachel and Evangeline hugged each other as well and laughed loudly as they accidentally bumped heads while pulling away.

"Uh, excuse me. The party isn't gonna dance itself!"Araminta cut through as she held hands with a model that Evangeline cast for her runway shows. Evangeline looked between her best friend and the model before laughing and shaking her head, Colin joined in with her before pulling her to the dance floor.

"Come on Nicky."As he spun Evangeline in her arms, Colin said and wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her close.

Rachel and Nick nodded and watched the wedded couple with smiles on their faces, Nick watched as his sister danced happily with Colin. This was the happiest Nick had seen Evangeline, and it made his heart swell knowing that his sister was in good hands and that he wouldn't have to worry too much for her now that she has Colin.

"Come on, losers!"Evangeline said, gesturing for them to dance with her and Colin. Rachel chuckled before making her way to Evangeline, pulling Nick behind her.

Evangeline grabbed Rachel's arm and danced with her in a silly way, Araminta was jumping around them excitedly. Their boys looked at them with goofy smiles, before dancing along with them and letting themselves relax.

Phillip and Eleanor Young walked around the tables where some guests were sitting and eating their deserts, but watching Evangeline smile happily on the dance floor.