six

"waddup I'm Jared, I'm nineteen

"waddup I'm Jared, I'm nineteen. And I never fucking learned how to read."
Jared

"Hey, Amanda!"

Evangeline walked up to the woman with a fake smile on her face, as Amanda turned around and faced her with a confusing expression on her face.

"Can I help you--"

A loud sound of a slap echoed around the room, everyone stared at Evangeline in shock. Rachel and Astrid's mouth gaped open as they stood far back, but close enough to see what was happening. The women around them started whispering and pointing at them.

"Oh, you bi--"

"Shut it."Evangeline snapped, causing the woman to shut her mouth quickly. Seeing the fury in the taller woman's eyes. Araminta stood next to Rachel, watching proudly at her best friend. Cheering slightly to herself, seeing as Amanda looked like a cowardly dog in front of the powerful heiress.

"I am sick and tired of you and your childish behavior. You're going to apologize to Rachel for what you did, and anyone else who was involved. If you don't, I'm sending the evidence of the fish to your family as well as mine and the police for what you did." Amanda stared at her with wide eyes, shocked at her words.

"Oh don't play innocent, hurry up. I don't have all day."Evangeline snapped once more, before walking back towards Rachel, Astrid, and Araminta.

"What evidence do you have that I did it?"Amanda said arrogantly, challenging Evangeline.

"Video footage of you and the two other women involved carrying the bloody damn fish to her room. You were also dumb enough not to realize that you left your ID card before you left, like who does that?"Amanda gritted her teeth in defeat as she realized that she had nowhere to turn to so she grabbed two other girls' arms with her and walked towards the group.

"I'm sor--"Evangeline raised her hand to stop Amanda from continuing.

"Kneel."

"What?"Amanda asked, flabbergasted at her command. Evangeline smirked mockingly, before nodding her head.

"You heard what I said."Amanda and the two other women looked around embarrassed, before doing as they were told not wanting to continue to anger Evangeline Young and face even worse consequences.

"I'm sorry, for harassing you and planting a dead bloody fish in your room."Amanda forced out, as she stared at Rachel with hatred written all over her face.