three

"Life was something we weren't supposed to be good at, it's something we're supposed to live through

"Life was something we weren't supposed to be good at, it's something we're supposed to live through."

r.m. Broderick

Finally landing in Singapore, the couple walked excitedly past many people who were also just arriving in the beautiful country. Rachel sighed happily while looking around at the beautifully decorated interior of the airport.

"God, I can't believe this airport has a butterfly garden and a movie theater. JFK is just salmonella and despair."Rachel said walking slightly behind a nonlistening Nick, who was looking around for two important people.

"Nick! Nick!"A familiar voice was heard, causing the people surrounding them to look around or at them.

A tall woman with long black hair and glasses ran excitedly towards them with colorful balloons in her hand. She made a beeline towards Nick, and jumped on him, causing him to grip onto her tightly and spin her around in hopes they don't fall to the floor together.

"Araminta!"

Rachel watched the two in confusion but excitement as well. Rachel was surprised by the woman's casual outfit and her extroverted personality. A man walked closely behind the jumping woman, also plastering a happy expression on his face as he set his eyes upon them.

"I missed you!"

"I missed you, too."Araminta suddenly gasped and turned to Rachel with a welcoming smile on her face and leaning towards the girl for a hug.

"Rachel, it's so nice to meet you!"Araminta greeted, finally letting the girl go from her hug.

"It's so nice to meet you, too."Rachel said, feeling the warm welcome.

It's been too long, brother."Nick said as he hugged Colin tightly, causing the two to sway each other around.

"You guys didn't have to pick us up."Nick said letting Colin go and face the two friends with Rachel by side.

"Of course we did, we had to."Araminta said excitedly.

"Of course I had to welcome my best man properly."Colin said, before turning his attention towards Rachel who was watching the entire scene silently.

"Hi, Rachel. Oh, lovely to finally meet you."Colin greeted giving the girl a warm hug. Causing Rachel to smile kindly in response.