Yoongi grabs the opportunity and slides his cock into my mouth again. I moan giving over control and let them do what they want. I know they will never hurt me deliberately. Hoseok speeds up, going animalistic. The coil tightens as the pleasure heightens. 

He grows harder, rubbing my walls. His fingers find my clit, rubbing it fast, the pressure a little harder, holding the orgasm back. I pull my mouth from Yoongi, and pant. I need the air, the pleasure is almost blinding. I grow desperate for release, but he's still holding me back. 

"Please let me come?" I sob, he growls, rubbing faster. Suddenly his hand is gone, halting the progress, and I float in between worlds. It's a weird feeling, but now as he rubs my g-spot with his cock, the tingles feel blazing hot. My veins get singed, I completely forget Yoongi, totally focused on reaching the orgasm I so desperately want, and only Hoseok can give me. 

He spanks my ass, and my walls clamp down on him involuntarily. He groans, and growls. And somehow he has more force, pounding me down into the mattress. I give up the pretense of holding him back and just enjoy him giving me pleasure while he slides in and out of me, rubbing my walls exquisitely. 

He groans, stills and twitches as he shoots me full, feeling the release finally helps me over the edge. I bite, and moan into the sheets. I black out for a second but am back before I'm gone completely. I'm totally paralyzed, breathing through my orgasm. I slowly come back to myself and feel Hoseok get up off me. 

Hoseok turns me around, and pull me up and off the bed. I don't have my breath back, but he steals it in a searing kiss. "Goodbye Aqua," and he takes a step back. Romeo takes his place, and I feel a little guilty. I completely forgot he was here too. 

Another searing goodbye kiss, and after both leave my room. I turn to Yoongi and he's lying on his back on my bed regarding me with smoldering eyes. I crawl on the bed, and as soon as I can, take him into my mouth again. He moans and his hips buck up. He doesn't let me enjoy it for long as he pulls me up to his face. 

His lips are soft, coaxing mine apart so his tongue can dive in. I moan into the kiss, his arms wind around me, holding me close. Suddenly he rolls us over, and now he's on top. He kisses me again and then leans his forehead on mine. Peering into my eyes. "Sorry I made them leave. I just wanted you all to myself. I was just so scared I lost you." And his voice stutters, I stroke the hair out of his face. "It's okay. Take me, I'm yours." I whisper. He moans, and dives in for a kiss again. 

His knees are placed between my legs, and I spread them more. His hips rotate slowly, poking, probing, moaning into his ear as he kisses my neck, down my collar bones to my breasts. Both get attention, sucking, licking and biting. He sits up, and looks down on me, he sees Romeo's mark, and smiles softly. He leans down and kisses it. 

The emotions attacking me now almost overwhelm me. He distracts me, so I can't sort through them and I don't need to. I know it's love. The deepest kind. For all of them, but Yoongi is somehow a little more special. He plunges into me, and pulls out right away. My thoughts fly out of my head, as the pleasure surges through me. 

His hands dig into my waist as he pulls me more to him, angling my hips so he can surge into me deeper. He growls and stops. Both of my legs are moved to his shoulders and he thrusts once. His face turns with bliss, finally happy with how deep he can move. I feel everything, that special spot stimulated with every rub, in and out. 

The pleasure is so intense my orgasm is on the brink of breaking. I pull him down to me and kiss his soft lips. He moans and deepens it. Copying the thrusts of his cock with his tongue. My moans are non-stop, "so warm and soft. And mine. This pussy is mine." He growls against my lips.