He slowly started the music and started to just move where he body took him, flowing around the room in a perfect pattern even just playing around with dance he still looked flawless. Harry had always adored the art of ballet. He epically loved Swan Lake and the big pretty tutus all the girls used to wear.

Harry was so caught up in the music he didn't even realise the two men at his doorway of the studio just staring back at him, one with a smirk planted on his face and the other just looked surprised.

"S - Sorry I wasn't expected visitors." Harry stuttered, turning iff his music and awkwardly standing n the middle of the studio.

"Sorry to interrupt." the surprised one smiled and Harry just nodded.

"My name is Liam Payne and I'm this man's manger."Liam said pointing to the other guy.

"Nice to meet you I'm Harry Styles." Harry shyly smiled shaking Liams hand. Harry then looked up at the other one who was smirking, his chestnut hair fallen into a swept fringe and he had tiny bit of stubble on his jaw.

"Do I know you?" Harry ponded, he felt like he recognise the bloke.

"I'm Louis Tomlinson." Louis gave his hand to harry and Harry shook it before it came to him.

"Oh yes you sing Defenceless! My group are performing a dance to that in a few weeks time." Harry said excited. He was meeting a celebrity, one that was very attractive and also very openly gay and also very single.

"Good to know." Louis winked and Harry couldn't hope but feel his cheeks heat up.

"Anyways, Louis is in town for the week and he needs to learn ballet for his new song. Locals here recommended you to us." Liam stated and Harry just stared back. He had never taught adults just kids, what if he couldn't?

"T - Thank you for the offer but I only teach 3 - 12 year olds, and I don't have the time." Harry smiled shyly.

"Please reconsider, We just need one one on one lessons for the next few weeks or until you feel like Louis is ready and prepared enough, however the deadline is the 14th of February." Liam says smiling and Harry bites his lip.

"Will I be getting payed?" Harry asked shyly. He didn't want to sound rude but he also didn't want to not be getting payed. This was a lot of work to do for free.

"Of course, it'll be £1500 per lesson, we can go lower but thats our full price the lessons only need to be an hour." Harry mouth hung open, £1500! He only charges the kids £50 per lesson.

"I - I no thats wow." Harry stutters looking at bis feet. He could finally pay of all his debts and his rent for the next few months, he knew he couldn't say no.

"Okay, I'll do it." He smiled and saw Liam smiled and Louis had a big smirk on his face almost undressing him with his eyes.

And yes, Louis was. He couldn't keep his eyes off the gorgeous, curly haired lad in front of him. His little ballet outfit showcasing all his tattoos. God his collarbones, his thick hips and long legs under tights. Louis didn't even know if Harry was gay or at least bisexual but he knew he wanted Harry under him.

"Do we have deal Mr Styles?" Liam questioned and Harry looked up.

"Yes sir, when do we start?" He asked confidently.

" Great, first session was tomorrow, say 6?" Liam smiled, writing note in his phone and Harry just nodded.

"See you tomorrow...Harry." Louis said smoothly the name rolling off his tongue like sweet icing.

Liam and Louis left and harry just stood there shocked. What the fuck just happened?

He quickly changed out his ballet unitard and into some grey joggers and large black hoodie with a beanie and his round glasses, his cute curls sticking out from under the hat.

He grabbed his keys and quickly locked up before grabbing his bike and cycling home to his shared apartment with his best friend Niall.

.....

Scene : Niall and Harry's apartment

"Honey I'm home!" Harry calls out in the apartment as he walks in and sees Niall on the sofa with beer watching golf.

"Oi you slob say hello." Harry wacks Niall on the head.

"Ow!"

"Why you so late from work Haz" Niall asked seeing the boy was almost two hours late.

"Now thats a story and a half." Harry laughed sitting across from Niall on an armchair.

"I'm all ears." Niall laughed.

"You know Louis Tomlinson?" Harry said and Niall just nodded.

"Him and his manager came down to the studio and asked me to teach him ballet for a new music video." Harry said exciting and Niall spat out his beer in shock.

"HARRY MATE! YOU GOTTA TELL LOUIS ALL ABOUT SWAN LAKE!! A GOOD WORD FROM A CELEB LIKE HIM WILL SURE MAKE YOU FAMOUS!" Niall shouted running to hug his bestfriend.

"You really think so? I almost think Louis was checking me out slightly." Harry whispered.

"What!?" Niall smiled pulling off from Harry.

"Dude you get famous and a boyfriend! What kind of fever dream is this?" Niall said surprised by each sentence that came out of Harry's mouth.

"When is the first lesson?" Niall asked sitting opposite harry leaning forward with his hands on his knees.

"Tomorrow at six."

"You need the perfect outfit. The one which shows off your tattoos and your bum." Niall said excited, he was more excited then Harry to be honest.

"Okay okay, you can pick me an outfit tomorrow, but I'm tired so I'm heading to bed. Night Ni." Harry said laughing and getting up.

"Night Haz!" Niall called back going back to watch the golf.

.....

I'm sorry I didn't really know how to end this but next chapter will be the first "date" they have.

I also have shit all knowledge on ballet. I did it when I was like 5 or something but quit lmao.

If I get anything wrong, I'm sorry and please just learn I have no idea what I'm doing but I thought this was a cute story idea.

Please Vote and Comment!

Okay lollll i shall leave now <333

EDIT : FOR EVERYONE NEW READING ORIGINALLY IT WAS GIGI AND ZAYN BUT I CHANGED HALF WAY THROUGH TO CHARLIE BC OF WHAT HAPPEN YK. BUT ITS COME TO MY ATTENTION I MISSED A FEW GIGIS LOL. So here is your warning :)))