(I don't own the pictures used in these edits but I did make these edits! I'm not great at editing so please don't come at me!🥲)

A few days, interviews, shoots, family time, videos, editing, streams. This has been officially the longest week of our lives.

It's been a tiring break. We're currently back to school and I'm drained, Kenma didn't have to do much since he didn't have a Movie to shoot after the day.

We finished filming last night at 11PM. I got home and just went straight to bed and now I'm in the car, it's 6:15AM and I am sleep deprived. I woke up at 5AM to get ready to come back to school. Kenma was just slightly tired but his state was more bearable.

The school was still slightly empty because it was still early, we didn't want to risk getting caught in a crowd when we're late.

I could barely even keep my eyes open... My hand was intertwined with Kenma's, I leaned on him as I let my eyes rest but my body still moved.

We reached the classroom, I caught up with my sleep for abit. I turn around my seat and rested my head on Kenma's desk, my pinky locked with his as he joined me in taking a break.

I don't know how but I managed to get through the day. I was now currently picking up my bag after I finished with VB practice.

"Look who it is~ Ms.Gamer~" A bitch cooed from behind me. Perfect Timing, it was Himari. "I have no energy to deal with your bullshit. Leave me alone." I said as I walked past her.

As I walked out the gym, she grabbed my hair. My cousins, brother and boyfriend was just down the hall, I could see their pissed expression. I was too tired to even stop them.

Miwa and Alisa slapped and proceeded to humiliate Himari, Daishō and Kenma hugged me and Keiji, Lev and Kageyama formed a protective circle around me.

"Y/N! Your hair!" Keiji pointed out, apparently Himari stuck some gum in my hair. I groaned, it was just in the ends of my hair but I'm not gonna take the time to try and get that out. I grabbed Daishō's pocket knife and literally chopped the ends of my hair. I took the portion with the gum and walked over to Himari.

I stomped on her foot "Ah-!" She yelped but as she opened her mouth, I shoved the gum with pieces of hair in it back in her mouth "I found a new trash can." I said in a monotone, out of all the days she could mess with me, why now?

She tried spitting it out but I pulled back her hair, making her head tilt back "Listen Himari. I know you like bitching me around but I haven't had a proper rest so please. DON'T MAKE IT WORSE. I'll shove that gum down your throat if you don't stop." I said, my eyes were half-lidded at this point.

-TimeSkip-

I kept my hair in a side braid for the rest of the week. It's now Saturday and me and Kenma are in the main mansion.

I've been alone in my room for quite a while now, I wonder what's everyone doing. The adults were on a trip to the Philippines to clarify a collaboration so it's just us Demon Spawns in the house.

I walked around the house. The rooms were empty, the staff doing their jobs. So I sat on the top to the stairs. I sighed and Zask slithered beside me "Zask, do you know where those idiots are?" I asked him "SsSssSSss" He said, flicking his little tongue around, he looped around my arm before slithering down the stairs so I decided to follow him.

He led me to the gazebo on the side of the house, they were all there, I gave Zask a treat and I walked up to them. There was hair everywhere.

I looked around the ground before looking up to them. They all had their hair cut and styled by Miwa. I looked at them but then I saw Kenma had his hair in a low manbun and his freshly cut undercut showing.

'How tf did I get so lucky!? He looked so hot... Holy Shit... How is my family this good looking!? My Boyfriend is Fucking Hot! I think my nose is bleeding....'

I quickly bring up the handkerchief in my pocket up to my nose to try and suppress the blood flow.

"Y/N!" They chorused, I looked away, my face flushing red "I-I'm okay!" I said, my voice muffled from the handkerchief. "Young Master!" Kitaro exclaimed behind me "You shouldn't have quickly got up earlier!" He said "I'm fine Taro..." I said and how the hell do they all look good with their new hairstyles!?

After awhile, the bleeding finally stopped "Y/N, can we cut your hair? Like just half..." Miwa asked "Yeah! I was planning on donating them to Cancer Patients anyway!" I said.

One of the reasons I never cut my hair is that I donate it to Cancer Patients, It's becomes a Wig. My hair was just above my knees anyways, I think I do need to get it cut.

I sat down on the seat and Miwa placed the hair length she wanted to cut in a tight rubber band. Soon she started cutting my hair.

After a few minutes, she finished, my overly long hair reached just mid-chest. It looked lovely....

Miwa waved around the hair that we were donating to Cancer Patients. It was honestly a lot.

Wow... Getting a new haircut felt nice.

We sent the soon-to-be wigs to a company that makes wigs for the patients. My head felt lighter since all that long hair did have weight.

We took photos and shared it on our socials.

(𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛-𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎!)

We spent the whole day in the garden. We didn't really reveal our real names but to those who knew, then it's fine, we also didn't tell our Suguru Family Connection, We couldn't let them figure it out before the actual reveal can't we?

-TimeSkip-

It's already night time, I'm in a comfy big shirt that reached down to my mid thighs, covering my shorts.

Me and Kenma were sitting on the bed, he was brushing out my hair, putting small kisses on the back of my head and neck every other second.

After that, we got under the sheets and got comfortable. He snuggled himself in my chest and I fell asleep playing with his hair.

{A/N}

Author-Chan grew her hair on purpose, it reached down to under my waist. At January 11,2020 (19 Days Before my Birthday) My hair was placed in a low ponytail and got chopped off so that I could donate it to Cancer Patients. I've always wanted to do it.

I hope it gets its use.... I did it and planning to do it again.

I love yall and take care! Thank you so much for 33.6K!

Word Count:1240