"Now, you'll all be much more productive and willing to provide us what we need without an exchange." (Y/N) laughed, morphing his hand back as he watches the people writhe in agony and start transforming into J'avo.

Their faces are now filled with multiple eyes, skin discoloration, and bleeding profusely. (Y/N) looked to the far corner and saw three guards unaffected because of their shields and armor. Carla was about to assassinate them, but (Y/N) stopped her.

"Deborah, I need to know you're with your Creator." (Y/N) said, ordering Deborah to mutate and subdue the guards. Deborah reluctantly nodded, her skin became pale green, and multiple spider-like legs sprouted from her back.

Deborah's timid behavior as a human became much more malicious, and have developed feelings of ecstasy and delight in her new form as she mutated. As well as the behavior of over-sexualized demeanor towards herself and others.

"Now, subdue those guards so we can have them join our forces." (Y/N) ordered. Deborah laughed seductively before jumping towards the guards.

The guards all screamed in anguish at the sight of Deborah. But her highly sexualized mutated body induced a fear boner in the knights. But it was immediately replaced with pain as they were stabbed by the spider-like appendages and held down to the ground.

"Splendid work, Deborah." (Y/N) said, clapping as he walked towards the knights who tried to break free of the spider appendage stabbed through their shoulder or leg.

"Well, since you guys survived. I'll have to bestow upon you a much stronger gift." (Y/N) laughed, injecting them with a different type of C-Virus strain.

Deborah let the three guards go. They all stood up and ran but immediately stopped as their bodies crystalize. The first one became a Strelac, a mutation that looks like a frilled lizard but much larger.

The second one became a Napad. They look like bodybuilders but have a spiky back akin to a mountain. The last one became Gnezdo, Becoming a queen insect the size of a man's chest, surrounded by a swarm of insects, forming a woman's silhouette.

"You will be the town's guards for intruders, but hide yourselves first." (Y/N) ordered. The three chrysalid mutations hid in the darkest corners of the small village.

"Carla Radames and Derek Simmons. You can now go back to your floor inside the Lab." (Y/N) ordered. They bowed and left, "Deborah, stay here. You will be controlling these people as well as report whatever is happening." He continued.

"Just me? Alone?" Deborah asked, returning back to her original form. Her timid and shy personality, returning.

"No. Simmons and Radames don't look like they can blend in inside a medieval village, but you can." (Y/N) explained, turning around, "You'll be blending in with the Baker Family." He continued, accessing the Hive Mind.

"Would the Baker Family head to the village immediately?" (Y/N) requested through the Hive Mind. He disconnected and once again talked with Deborah.

"You will be the ones to hide the fact that the people in this village aren't normal anymore." (Y/N) began, telling her what they will do.

"You will also be the one to welcome guests so they won't suspect a thing and eventually infect them with these." (Y/N) instructed. He picked up a nearby jar and filled it with the C-Virus.

"Who will be my help here, anyway?" Deborah asked. All her life in the corporation, all she saw was Simmons and Radames, a bit skeptical about the new people she'll meet.