Before Oberoi can even react shehnaaz press the button placed on the table and two bouncers come there in next second...

Sh - take them out... Said irritatedly and sit on her chair... But her attention is gained by the voice she always yarns for...

S - Naaz... Said as he enter her cabin just behind the bouncers restlessly... And saying so he hurriedly come towards her...

Sh - siddharth... Call him calmly as he has the ability to calm her uncertainty in a second...

Oberoi look towards sidharth and his all attitude flew away from the window out...

Sh - kya hua aap yaha... Asked in confusion as she saw him coming near her... They both are just seeing each other forgetting everything around them...

S - kuch nahi Tu call cut nahi ki... Said this only... Making shehnaaz realise what must happen.... This is the understanding they both had just in few days... This is the connection they had... They don't need words to know what other ones want to say...

Sh - thk aap aao inder... Said politely making Oberoi look towards her as if she's some ghost... As she is the one who is angry like hell just a minute ago and now she is calm as water... as if nothing happened here...

Sidharth just snake his arm on her waist authoritatively... Making shehnaaz look him lovingly...

S - hello Oberoi... Said with a smirk on his face after looking towards Oberoi...

Oberoi - hello sir... Said in little fearful voice making shehnaaz chuckle a little at his condition...

S - you are going to pay hard for disrespecting and shouting on my Naaz... Said in agitation... As he is remembering there conversation which he hear by shehnaaz's phone...

Oberoi just throw himself on shehnaaz's leg and start begging for some mercy...

S - how dare you touch my Naaz... You.. Is going to hit him but shehnaaz held sidharth tightly by his biceps... Making him a little calm...

Sh - nahi rehne dijiye... You two... Get him out of my room... Said to the bouncers... And they take them out leaving sidharth and shehnaaz alone in her cabin...

Sh - aap ab bathiye idher... saying so she made him sit on her chair... And is going to get another chair but before that sidharth pull her near him and made her sit on his lap...

S - i am proud of you... Said proudly and kiss her forehead after that...

Sh - kis liye... Asked in confusion...

S - akhir meri Naaz sherni hai... Is liye... Mene jb Oberoi ka nam suna mei tabhi office se yha ke liye nikal gya tha... Kyuki mujhe pata hai iska working style... Yeh galat kam krta hai... But tere phone se mei sab sun rha tha... or mujhe bohot proud hua jab tu usse sherni ki tarah baat ki... Saying so he kiss her forehead again...

Shehnaaz smile at his words wholeheartedly... But then she reminded something...

Sh - siddharth... Vo aap yaha mtlb apko meri college ki address kese mila... Asked in confusion while playing with his shirts first button...

S - Naaz baby tere siddharth ke liye sirf kuch seconds ka kam hai tere college ka address nikal vana... Meri youngest dean and principal of the town... Said happily while his hands start playing with her hair loggs...

Sh - acha... Said smilingly...

S - hmmm... He just hmmed in reply...

Sh - acha apne kal roke ke liye dress choose krli... Asked suddenly..

S - nahi kyu... Asked in confusion...

Sh - acha to kya aap mere sath twinning kroge... Asked in hesitation...

S - hichkicha kyu rahi hai haq se bol... Mei tera hi hun... Said smilingly making shehnaaz too smile at him...

Sh - to fir final kal aap kuch blue Indian pehna... Said happily.. Making sidharth frown...

S - Naaz... Mei or indian... Nahi mei blue tuxedo pehunga na.. Said while looking her curiously...

Sh - nahi ab to mei haq se bol rahi hu... Ki kal aap blue colour ka hi kuch Indian pehnoge... Said stubbornly...

Sidharth just huffed at her and take out his phone out of his pocket making her curious...

S - aman... get me some descent Indian blue dresses for tomorrow... Said to his pa on phone call.. Making shehnaaz very much happy...

Am - sir Indian... Asked in confusion as he knew his boss... Sidharth just hate to wear Indian...

S - aman just do what i say... Said rudely and cut the call...

S - now happy... Asked shehnaaz after cutting the call....

Sh - very much happy... Said smilingly which make sidharth too smile towards her...

.
.
.

How is the update..?

Hii cupcakes... Comments mei sirf spamming ho rahi hai to increase the comment count... Please without spamming real comments karo na... I will be more than happy to get your reviews on the updates... Please...

Comment karo...... Bohot sare... Or follow bhi...

.
.
.

That's it for now
-storybylee

Please vote ❤️
Comment ❤️
Share and follow ❤️