"Izuku do you know how close I am to breaking all the animal cruelty laws", "why animal cruelty? Shouldn't it be murder", she's asks, obviously confused "you seriously think that that thing out there in a human", she smiles at my remark and that kind of lifts my mood but I was still furious.

"Okay sit down, and I'll explain everything in detail.", I nod and sit down on the bed.

"Remember when i told you that Hitoshi had a crush and his crush liked him back?", I wanted to ask her about that before but I didn't get the chance, "yeah", I say, "well his crush is Kaminari and Kaminari is part of something called the Bakusquad, which consists of Bakugou, Mina, Sero, Kaminari and Kirishima, and so he brought them here because he doesnt know about Bakugou yet. He's really happy and he was laughing when I saw him. He only laughs when we make fun of you or whe a cat does something stupid or I do something stupid.", she sighs and says, "he's happy right now and he has friends. Don't ruin it"

"Fine I wont do anything to Bakugou but why is he cooking?", she just shrugs and says,"I came home got changed saw him and ran away", I smiled at her. She smiled back at me.

"You wanna tell me why there are  videos of me waking up to attention starved cats and other instances of my daily routine?", she said in a firm and mad tone. "You wanna tell me why you ran into enemy territory. Blatantly disregarding your own safety and disobeying my orders?", she glares at me and says,"touché", I huff which is basically a full on belly chuckle.

We hung out in my bedroom while we talked about how she could implement her quirk in different ways. "You know what? Why dont you try closing one eye using the other the erase someones quirk?" She says. Why didn't I think of that.

She makes a tiny ball of light in her left hand and I close one eye and activate my quirk. Sure enough, the ball of light disappears. I was stunned so I just had my mouth open and she had a smirk on her face.

Then we started adding stuff to her costume and mine. "Hey if I can control light do you think I can completely remove it from one spot?" It was a great idea. So we turned on all the lights in the room and she focused on one spot. Then slowly a small black circle began to form and it was a success.

Then she collapsed onto the bed,"damn that was exhausting. I could really go for some katsudon right now", I nodded and laid beside her.

"hey do you still have that bracelet on you?", she smiled brightly and nodded, lifting her left arm to show the bracelet, "I never take it off except for showers", I sit up and say,"thanks sweetie"

Then we hear Zashi say, "KATSUDON!!!!", Izuku basically flies off the bed and runs out of the room while screaming,"yay!!!!!!!" I follow her to the dining table forgetting we had people over.

I took my seat next to Zashi and then a roar a kids came and sat at the table. Mina sits on Izuku's left and Hitoshi sits on her right. Kaminari was next to him. Sero sat in front of Mina and Kirishima sat in front of Izuku. Bakugou sat next to Kirishima.

We all started eating katsudon, Zashi fed me cus I couldn't use my hands. It was actually made well.

"Who made the katsudon?",Izuku and I ask simultaneously, because no one can even come close to me in terms of katsudon. "Katsuki did", Zashi says. My eyes go wide. First name basis? Then Izuku gives me a calming smile and I nod.

"Good job Bakugou", I say with a monotone voice, but i added just a hint of venom to it. Izu rolled her eyes and Bakugou says,"thanks Aizawa sensei", he seemed really proud but I could sense the fear. Good.

"Thanks for the katsudon, Bakugou. It's really good", he looks down and says, "no problem"

Then we have a chaotic dinner and the kids head back up. After a while Hitoshi comes down and asks me,"can they sleepover. It's late and Izu and I have never done this before", he pleads and picks up coffee to bribe me  with cuteness. "Send me that video of Izuku pampering Justin with funny voices", "deal", he says and runs off. 2 second later I hear a ping from my phone and screams of triumph.

I smile

*Izuku pov*

I was waiting for approval from dad when Toshi bursts into the room with his phone in his hand and yell, "y'all can stay!!!", the all yell back. Even Bakugou looked happy. I just laughed.

They decide to play spin the bottle.

I was first to go because of some unanimous decision. I spun it and it landed on Mina. "Truth or dare?" I ask, "um I'm gonna go with truth", I've wanted to know this for sometime so I asked her,"what's your sexuality?", looks like everyone else wanted to know too, "oh that's easy, I'm a lesbian", I wasn't really surprised. She's pretty obvious with hagakure, I lean over to her and say,"hagakure?", she turns red, giggles then nods.

The game went on and on. Kaminari was sitting on Toshi's lap. Kirishima and Bakugou had to kiss which they seemed very open to. I had to sit on Sero's lap which mad Hitoshi twitch. Kaminari was getting sleepy so we all decided to go to bed.

"Hey, I don't mean to intrude but could I have a shower, I trained way too much today and I kinda wanna get the sweat and grime off me", "sure Mina, I'll give you some clothes", she picked up some sweat pants and a short top.

I showed Mina to the guest washroom since mine was really messy, I was about to go back to my room to set the set the bed for Mina and put my sleeping bag on the floor when I bumped into Bakugou. I quickly apologized and was about to run back to my room when he said,

"Can we talk ?"

Holy fucking shit dude!!!! I'm gonna lose that bet tomorrow but thank you so much

I love you guys

Also I'm not proof reading this. Sorry

1796 words