"you're fast to react Jackson." Jungkook mutter. "Have you got the employee list?" He asks. "I'll have it by tonight."

Jungkook nod understanding. "Tell me everything, that you know." Jackson demand. Jungkook leans in and says.

"Duke and Yi had never been siblings"

•••••

Jungkook's eyes flutter open. he slowly sits on his bed, it feels like a brief moment he meet Jackson yesterday.

he scratched the back of his neck and froze for a moment. Let's meet tomorrow. he smiles to himself like an idiot. "sure, let's meet."

He stood up from his bed and walk to the bathroom. He took a bath and do his hair. Lisa on the other side applies some makeup on her face.

Jungkook pick out some suits and put them in front of his body in front of the mirror. Lisa put the last touch on her make-up and hold her hair, she decide to do a new style.

Jungkook didn't like all the suits for some reason, too casual but he had always been casual.

he soon got an idea and went to his wardrobe. he pull out a box and open it. he stares at it and mutters "I really can't believe myself."

Lisa steps out of the make-up room. all ready and perfect, her hair and simple make-up make her look elegant. Nice and the simple white dress with simple accessories make her look sweet and lovely.

Jungkook stands in front of the mirror, his hair makes him look very charming. he wore a blue shirt provided with a black jacket and blue jeans which he had never worn before but still look perfect in it. a grey headwear on his head making him look soft and kind.

Both of them check themselves out once again and say "I'm nervous" with that being said both of them leave their beloved home to their meeting destination.

Jungkook arrives at the park first so he stands under a tree, meanwhile, Lisa is still driving she is currently at the traffic light.

her phone suddenly rings. she grabbed it and answer the call. "This is Lalisa Manoban speaking." she says. after a few seconds later she frowned "what?" she ask.

"I'll be there in a few minutes, DO NOT do anything without me."

she end the call, without thinking much she turn the car and went to the other side of the road, and drove at full speed.

Jungkook on the other hand glance at his watch and sigh. he sits on the bench and watches people pass by.

3 hours later, Lisa is still in the meeting, discussing some issues with his company member. Jungkook is still sitting at the bench waiting for her.

4 hours pass by, she is still in her office. Dealing off with someone else. Jungkook got awakened by his slumber due to the sound of the ice cream truck.

All children run towards the truck except one. A child around 7 years old stood there and stare at the truck. Jungkook's eyes soften. He knew that the little boy want the ice cream but he had no money.

Just like him when he was only a child.

Jungkook stood up and went to the ice cream truck. After getting a cone of ice cream, he calls out for one of the children and hands her the ice cream.

He points at the little boy and says "give it to him and be his friend" the little girl giggle and nods before running towards the boy. Upon seeing the two-child laughing together jungkook smile softly.

He soon walks back to the bench and sits down. He glances at his watch and pulls out his phone. He taps Lisa's number once again hoping that she'll answer.

"The number you had dial-" jungkook sigh as he keep his phone. He stands up from the bench and walks away.

•••••

It's already evening and it's raining. Heavily. Lisa stretch her back, tired and exhausted. She rubbed the back of her neck and decide to check her phone.

24 missed calls from Mr.Jeon

Her eyes widen as she looks at the time. 6:43 p.m. "oh, shit" she dashes out of the room to her car. She jump in and drove off.

•••••

Upon arriving at the park she get out of the car with no umbrella since she forgot about it. Her dress starts getting drenched as she runs around the park.

Even after running around the whole park, jungkook is nowhere to be seen. She sighs and curses herself for forgetting. Seeing herself all wet, she decided to go home.

Her feet start getting uncomfortable but she ignores it which ends up with her falling to the ground. She groans "what a day!" She stays there for a moment when suddenly the rain is no longer hitting her body.

She look up and saw someone is holding an umbrella for her. She widens her eyes when jungkook walks from behind her and kneels down in front of her.

He remove his own jacket and put it on her shoulders, covering her body. Their face is just an inch close. Lisa just stare at him in the eyes as she mutter.

"Y-you wait"

•••••

Wow. I just wrote romance.

Please comment, vote, and enjoy!

Banner by blac_cardigan & Minyooora
From WBW_community