"How is it being a mafia boss or should I say her highness mafia queen?" He joked making her chuckle, she nod a little before answering

"not bad, it's quite fun actually. it's not like in the drama where the mafia bosses literally kill everybody.

"Jungkook tilts his head. "You didn't kill?" Lisa keep silent before laughing. "what?" he asked confused.

"didn't kill is a total lie. I kill, but not often. I rarely do it. Being a mafia boss I am also the heir of the Manoban's company, killing too often will affect my image, isn't it? Mr.Consigliere?" she points out. Jungkook nods in agreement. "Good point."

"You? do you kill often?" Jungkook shrug and sips on his coffee "I did but only when it is necessary, I'm not gonna say that I do it often and I'm not gonna say that I rarely do it either." he says honestly.

"How had it been in Italy?" she asks and jungkook shrugged once again. "pretty much, stable" Lisa glance at him.

"What did you even do there anyways?" jungkook smile and looked away. "I became a detective." Lisa frown. "detective?" Jungkook chuckled as he turns to her and nodded.

he open his mouth to speak but was cut off by the sudden ring from his phone. He gives her an apologetic look and pulls out his phone. he answers the call "yes, boss?" Lisa glance at him.

it's Jackson. "yes, sure. I will go there as soon as possible." jungkook end the call and look at Lisa once again "I guess our conversation ends here" he says as she nods.

"well, I guess so," she replies. jungkook bow a little and offer her a handshake. She accepts it but she asks an unexpected question to him making him surprised.

"Are you single?" she asks boldly. jungkook collect himself once again and smile, "I've never fallen in love nor even think about a couple. considering my job, I don't think that I'll have one"

with that, he turns around to leave but Lisa stops him. "I'm interested in you. Let's get to know each other." Jungkook turns his body facing hers.

"Let's meet tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, the next day, and the day after." Jungkook just keeps on smiling as he finds her very cute.

"I'll wait at the park in front of this building and thanks for the coffee," Lisa says for the last time. Jungkook didn't say anything and turn around.

he walk away leaving Lisa there all red and her loud heartbeat could be heard from miles away.

jungkook who had left the building and entered the car, suddenly cover his face. All flustered and red as he don't even know how to respond just now.

After a few seconds, he took a deep breath and told the driver to go to the wang's turf.

•••••

Jackson scrolls down the iPad. reading some articles before someone knock on the door. he mutters a small "come in" the door opens and jungkook enters the room.

"you summon me." upon hearing his voice, Jackson lookup. "Jungkook, have a sit." jungkook sat down in front of him. "This is an article from 8 years ago."

Jackson put the iPad in front of jungkook. Jungkook took it and start scrolling down. "father had come here 8 years ago and I don't even know about it?"

jungkook stop at a photo. A photo where his stepfather and his late uncle are together signing some kind of contract.

"What did he do here? He isn't in charge of the company and what do you mean that his death isn't just because of our uncle?"