Chapter 6

Black Rock City was on the borderline of the Uma Empire. This was a remote, resource barren, non-military fortress. Even the mortal enemy of the Uma Empire, the Raymond Empire, had no interest in it. In the past few years when the Uma and Raymond Empires fought, almost every adult male was forcibly recruited into the army, leaving only some of the old, the weak, the women, and children behind.

Although the conditions in Black Rock City were a bit harsher, the women here were relatively safe. If this was some other border city that was ravaged by constant war, when the city was lost, most of the women that were captured by the enemy were all played with until their death.

The northern border of the Raymond Empire faced a great wasteland. Over there was the world of the beastmen. Having fought against the bloodthirsty beastmen year round, the people of the Raymond Empire were generally tall and strong, their tempers violent and cruel. It was even said that they would devour the fresh tender flesh of the women and children of the cities they invaded.

When Elulu was still a saintess, she had also felt goosebumps all over from horror when she had heard of the infamous name of the people of Raymond. Whenever she went to the temple in the Raymond Empire's capital to present offerings to the gods, she could not help but feel a bit restless..

All the way until she was thirteen years old, when she was appointed by the Pope to go choose a new Radiant Knight Captain from Raymond.

Every Knight Captain is selected by the saintess. This is done to ensure that each Knight Chief was absolutely loyal to the saintess. This was an authority that was uniquely given to the saintess.

Among the 100 candidate knights composed of the children from the royal and aristocratic families of the Raymond Empire, Elulu only chose the most unnoticeable Gallois.

At that time, Gallois was as thin as a twig, weak and short, his eyes empty. When compared to the other tall and powerful youths of the Raymond Empire, it was just like he had an abnormal development.

After taking him back to the temple, he did not say anything, wooden and slow, just like a stone pillar. Under Elulu's patient guidance, within his eyes, Gallois slowly regained the spirit one would see in a normal young man. Despite being the same as having facial paralysis afterwards, he, as a person, was both very steady and reliable. No matter what matters were assigned to him, he would always complete it perfectly. Then, he would continuously look at Elulu with slightly glittering eyes until she squeezed out a dry word of appreciation. The icy cold youth could keep his good mood for days.

But it was exactly this steady and obedient boy that had now held this abnormal and twisted appearance.

"Ah...haa...your highness..."

The magnetic and pleasing voice was dyed with lust, the hoarse sounds it made making one extremely shy.

The handsome expressionless face was slightly flushed red. His long and narrow green pupils were covered with a thin layer of water. The corners of his eyes were also dyed in a swathe of red. He was extremely sexy and tempting.

As he gasped, he slid the hand that held Elulu's slender little hands up and down. His thin lips spat out moans that caused one to blush and have one's heartbeat racing.

"Your Highness...Your Highness..."

Scalding hot breaths spewed across by her ears. Elulu only felt that her ears were about to melt off. She whipped her face to the side in shame and despair, only to feel the searing pain in her palms from the friction. The original shame and anger from having touched a man's sexual organ was all replaced by her suffering.

Until when will this end.

Suddenly, Gallois's speed increased. Followed by a low muffled grunt, Elulu felt something sticky cover his entire hand.

As soon as she understood what it was, Elulu turned pale.

"I'm sorry, I got your highness dirty." Gallois said guiltily "I will help clean your highness up."

Elulu wanted to shake him off but she did not have even the slightest bit of strength. As soon as she got up, both of her legs went soft and she fell right back into the arms of the silver haired knight.

Gallois paused. The corner of his lips slightly rose. He carefully wiped off the dirt on the girl's hand with a handkerchief.

In actuality, he was not satisfied in the slightest, but Her Highness was still too small. In order not to hurt Her Highness, he could only settle for and choose Her Highness's hand.

Seeing the girl's white and tender palms rubbed red, Gallois kissed her fingers in distress.

"It's been hard on Your Highness."

Hearing a different meaning within his words, Elulu was so angry her little face flushed red. The corners of her eyes were dewy, her pink tender lips were pursed tightly, and her cheeks glowed in a tempting peachy pink.

His years of desire had finally come true. How could Gallois possibly stand this sort of provocation.

Unable to help himself, he lowered his head again and suckled those tightly pursed pink lips. Patiently and forcibly, he pried open her lips and invaded her tender mouth for her sweet honey.

Her Highness was delicious everywhere.

If the conditions did not allow for it, the petite and fragile Elulu would have already long been dismantled and devoured until no bones were left by this man that has been holding it in for numerous years.

Elulu was kissed back and forth, over and over again, until she had finally fainted because she couldn't breathe properly.

When she woke up again, she found herself embraced in Gallois's arms, draped in the Temple's Knight's outer robe.

"Is Your Highness awake?" Gallois lowered his head and asked. His beautiful face was expressionless. Bits of gentleness seeped through his narrow green pupils.

"Please bear with me some more. We will arrive at the post shortly."

Having said that, Gallois pulled the long robe and covered Elulu's head as well.

The only residence that was still passable in Black Rock City was not a hotel, but rather a temporary transit post. The building of it was financed by the high priest of Black Rock City. Therefore, it was not surprising that their decided place of residence was at this post.

After a short while, Elulu felt that Gallois's body suddenly tense up, his tone cold: "What are you doing here?"

"Radiance, you are still so cold and indifferent."