Chapter 5

Before her rebirth to Eurasia, Elulu was just an inexperienced little loli who had just started junior high. She was raised by the pope and had always been within a clean and pure environment. Aside from women, the only person around her was the serious and indifferent knight captain. She had absolutely no chance to come in contact with the matters that happened between a man and a woman. Afterwards she died and got rebirthed. As a result of the slave mark on her body, in addition to the lowly status of women in this world, Elulu never even thought of how she would become a certain man's possession in the future.

Actually, in her last life, she also held a faint affection for a certain knight captain. However, because of her status, she had never outwardly shown it. She never took a single step further, even all the way until she died as the saintess.

This was why her emotional resume could be considered to be completely blank.

As of current, to be pressed and violated under the body of the knight captain she had once trusted, Elulu had even begun to feel nauseous as a result of her excessive fear.

What she was even more fearful of was that if she was forcefully taken by the knight captain, not only could she not resent him, but she would even behave like a bitch wagging her pitiful tail, trying to please him.

Just thinking about it made her feel like her blood ran cold.

But her lips were blocked by the man's scalding hot lips. Her tender childish mouth was invaded and occupied by him. She was only able to voice out pitiful whimpers.

Just as she was about to suffocate from the kiss, Gallois let her go.

The eyes of the girl in his arms had become somewhat moist from the physiological incitement. Her eyelashes were covered by bright water crystals. Added on top of her brilliantly red lips, she was already more beautiful and alluring than anything around despite her being only eleven years old. One could not help but imagine how much madness she could cause one to have once this tempting appearance of hers, that looked like she had just been bullied, had opened up when she grew up.

Gallois licked his lips, and then gently pecked at the slightly red swollen, pink tender he had kissed earlier.

"Your Highness is indeed really delicious."

Elulu had already lost all her strength. She relied entirely on the man's arm and barely managed to support herself from falling down. Hearing the man's hoarse voice, she felt ashamed and indignant within.

How dare he do something like this?

Because of her excessive anger, she had forgotten that she was already no longer the saintess at that time. She whipped her hand over.

It was just that the soft slap held no power of deterrence. Instead, it was easily held by the man. Gallois turned his head to the side and kissed her soft palm.

"Your Highness, are you angry?"

Elulu glared at him furiously but was startled until her eyes were round by moist feeling on her hand.

The cold-abstinent silver-haired knight took her hand and placed her fingers in his mouth. Just as if he was tasting the world's most delicious delicacy, he licked the back of her fingers bit by bit and gently nibbled at the soft tender underside of her fingers.

Elulu tried to pull back her hand, but it was held tightly. She was unable to move it at all.

"I want to taint your highness all over with my scent." Gallois raised his eyes. His thin lips were still stained with ambiguous traces of water. "An excessive request like this, would your highness grant it to me?"

This was a question that had absolutely no need for consideration.

But Gallois simply gave her no room to refuse. Before she spoke, Gallois reached two fingers into her mouth, pinched her tongue and played with it.

"Wuuh wuh..."

"I understand. Your Highness has granted me my request."

Gallois reversed right from wrong and said, "I thank you for your benevolence."

Elulu's eyes widened. She watched as Gallois' lips fell onto the side of her neck. Burning hot kisses trailed down all along the way, leaving behind conspicuous red marks one after the other on the delicate and white skin.

Her inner clothes were popped open, revealing her tender and smooth flat breast. Two pink cherries adorned the top, like vermillion buds blooming within the snowfields.

The man's eyes darkened as he suckled the trembling pink cherry without the slightest hesitation, using his teeth to gently stroke and nibble at it.

An unfamiliar feeling spread to her from her chest. Elulu's eyes were filled with tears. Glistening transparent liquid dribbled down from the corner of her mouth because she was unable to close her mouth due to the man's fingers.

She did not even need to think to know how lascivious her current state was.

Suddenly, the thing that was pressed against the base of her leg had become a hard object with a shocking temperature. The delicate flesh along her inner leg had been pressed to the point where it felt sore.

Elulu's body trembled violently. She began to struggle desperately as her feeble body regained its strength.

Her body was currently only eleven years old. If Gallois was to really force the issue, Elulu knew that she would not be able to resist against his plunder in the slightest.

She would die.

For a moment, the fear of death overwhelmed her feeling of nausea.

"Gallo...is..."

"I beg of you...please don't..."

The girl's sweet voice laced with tears rang out.

The silver-haired knight slightly paused. As he slowly stood up, his green eyes reflected the lewd yet stunning appearance of the girl underneath him, slightly stunned.

His Highness...was begging him?

What came rushing forth at the time was the earth shattering sense of twisted pleasure.

The holy and honorable highness; the highness that was above all; the highness that was beyond one's reach.

Was now pressed underneath him, for him to wantonly plunder, invade and occupy.

Just thinking about it made him so excited he was about to explode.

Gallois panted, then closed his eyes.

He could not let his highness know what he was thinking.

He was the first to find his highness, thus his highness was his.

Those people would not get a chance.

There was still plenty of time. He must not go and do the wrong thing simply because he acted under haste, afraid that those people would find his highness.

He did not want her to hate him.

He would let his highness stay by his side willingly.

Having sensed that Gallois's movements had stopped, Elulu thought that her show of weakness had worked. However, as soon as she moved, her hand was suddenly grabbed by the man. Then, it was placed on that object that mortified her.

"Your Highness," Gallois lowered his eyelashes as he hinted at his other intentions, "Can you help me?"

Elulu: "..."