Chapter 1

"Lulu! I heard that the vanguards of the Radiant Chivalric Order will be heading to Black Rock City's cathedral today. Many people all went. Would you like to check it out too?" The pretty and delicate young girl with freckles on her face said excitedly .

The girl named Lulu hesitated and then shook her head: "No, Nina, I want to get back home earlier."

Nina didn't expect the girl to refuse so straightforwardly. She said with disbelief, "Lulu, could it be that you don't know about the Radiant Chivalric Order?"

How could she not know?

Elulu smiled bitterly in her heart. When she was the sainte of the temple in her last life, the Radiant Chivalric Order were her closest guards. There would definitely be a Radiant Knight from the Order following her no matter where she went.

There were just under a hundred members within the Radiant Chivalric Order, which sounds like a large number, but these hundred or so people were the outstanding elites amongst the tens of billions of human beings. Their origins, abilities, and appearances have passed through layers of screening. Despite the harsh conditions, the knights of every country still wracked their heads to enter the Chivalric Order.

Because once you enter the Chivalric Order, even as the newly recruited lowest ranked knight, you obtained power that was comparable to that of a viscount. This is not accounting for the vast room for improvement and the amount of resources. Even harder to obtain was the selfless guidance from the high-level knight mentors. Just this point alone was enough for people to go crazy.

As for this type of Chivalric Order, the temple had six others but their division of labor was different. Just their beliefs and duties were unified; protect the mainland, expel the demons, intimidate the foreign races, and to be loyal to the temple.

In the Eurofrance continent, the temple held power above all, even the royal family had to bow down.

As for the existence of the sainte, she was the representative and spokesperson for the temple. She held a distinguished status, was responsible for relaying prophecies, drawing in believers, appeasing the hearts of the people, and maintaining absolute purity in mind and body, devoting her entire life to the temple.

When Elulu was still the sainte of the temple, she conscientiously and respectfully devoted herself to the work of the sainte, and enjoyed the honor and status that she should enjoy. Even the princess of the royal family had a far less honorable position than her.

It stands to reason that ordinary people would even wake up with a smile even if they dreamt that they became the sainte.

However, Elulu was not from the Eurofrance continent. She originally came from a peaceful and prosperous world. She was sent to the temple's altar during an accident and became a baby girl. The pope mistakenly thought of her as a messenger of God and raised her as the sainte.

The status of women in this world was very low. Aside from the powerful aristocratic girls, the beautiful civilian girls could not protect themselves. Even if they were abducted from the streets, they could only resign themselves to their fate. Thus, Elulu was still glad that she became the sainte. Otherwise, with her appearance, she was afraid that she would've become some nobleman's exclusive plaything long ago.