Chapter 4

A noble and pure saintess. A humble and lowly sex slave.

One was a cloud that floated in the sky, while the other was the mud on the ground. Two completely different identities that could never have any possible relations with each other but Elulu had experienced both.

Having the utterly most ugly slave seal exposed in front of her once subordinate, Elulu only felt humiliated and ashamed.

"Gallois, please don't ask alright?" Her tone of voice was laced with pleading.

"Why can't I ask?" the silver haired knight asked in confusion.

Elulu stammered a bit, and then realized the embarrassing posture and state of the both of them. She quickly shrank back, avoided his fingers, and tried to put her clothes back on. But then she found out that the dripping wet clothes couldn't be worn at all.

Although she still had a body that was as flat as an airway strip and Gallois was a holy and pure temple knight without any ugly desire like an ordinary man, she still felt very uncomfortable being almost half naked in front of a fully grown man.

"Your Highness, have you done it before?"

Just as she was hesitating on whether or not she should just make do first and put on her wet clothes, Elulu suddenly froze upon hearing these words.

She thought that she had heard wrong and looked at the expressionless silver haired knight with a puzzled look.

Gallois raised his eyes and looked at her intently. His beautiful thin lips opened and closed, "Have you done it with another man?"

These words rang out explosively like thunder in Elulu's ears. Her eyes were opened widely as she looked incredulously at the cold and abstinent Gallois.

"Since you are unwilling to answer, then I would request for Your Highness to please forgive my rudeness. I will personally check if your body has been defiled."

A cold chill instantly surged up her back. Elulu didn't even think before she quickly shot up, wanting to run, but her ankle was caught by a large hand and was dragged back.

Elulu was pressed against the soft grass. A slender figure covered atop her and held her firmly.

"Gallois, have you gone insane!?"

Elulu was both frightened and angry. She struggled with all her might but it was as if an earthworm overestimated its abilities and tried to shake a tree.

"Why is Your Highness angry?"

The silver haired knight tilted his head in bewilderment, his tone almost innocent. As if even if he had offended his superior, he was still upright and decent, like things were as it should be.

Dark green eyes deeply stared at the girl underneath him whose little face was growing increasingly beautiful as a result of her anger and frustration. He gently stroked Elulu's cheek. After a long while, Gallois lightly sighed, "Your Highness, I have finally found you..."

"Did you know?"

Gallois's handsome expressionless face slowly revealed a faint smile.

That was a smile that was filled with lust and greed, completely tearing that facade of righteous holiness.

Even so, he still looked very good.

He lightly murmured, "I have waited for this day...for way too long."

"I want to touch you."

Slender fingers pressed against Elulu's faintly trembling pink lips.

"I want to kiss you."

Icy cold lips fell on the enticing pattern on her chest.

"I want to...violate you."

The silver haired knight spread apart her tightly closed legs. His bent knee even pressed against the inside of Elulu's thighs.

It was just that he didn't do anything more excessive, but rather devoutly pleaded reverently at the shocked Elulu,

"Your Highness, please become mine."

Despite the pleading tone of his request, that long and narrow pair of deep green eyes flashed a frightening and crazy sick type of joy.

"Of course."

He lowered his head and curved up the corner of his lips, "The you right now have no right to refuse me."

Elulu thought that she was dreaming.

Otherwise, how could a subordinate who was once loyal and indifferent show such an unfamiliar and frightening expression.

Perhaps it was because she was too shocked, she did not realize that Gallois was not surprised in the slightest by her rebirth, as if she should have been like this to begin with.

"Who the hell are you? Why are you posing as Gallois?" Elulu gritted her teeth.

That's right. This person was definitely not Gallois. It must be someone else masquerading as him.

"Your Highness, you are so cute." Gallois kissed the corner of her eye lovingly. Pressing his lips against her ear, he murmured, "You can personally evaluate whether or not I am the real Gallois."

Saying so, he slowly shed his complicated armor and outer coat, wearing only the thin innermost thin shirt. His white jade-like chest faintly discernible along his neckline.

"Your Highness." Gallois took her hand and reached into his shirt, pressing her hand on the smooth and tight pectoral muscles. "Please assess for yourself the authenticity."

Although Galois looked thin, the figure under the fabric was extremely perfect and well-proportioned. His skin color was also extremely beautiful. The usual indifferent and long green eyes gleamed with a misty deep dark light. Although he was still expressionless, his white face held a faint red flush, making it appear extremely alluring.

But Elulu didn't have any interest in appreciating this beauty. She just felt like she was bitten all over by ants, feeling exceedingly disgusted and uncomfortable.

These thoughts of resistance were also reflected on her face, causing Gallois's complexion to instantly sink.

"Your Highness, do you hate me that much?"

His complexion was terribly cold, as gloomy storms gathered within the depths of his eyes.

Elulu almost sharply screamed out loud. She realized that she could no longer anger this unfamiliar Gallois and hurriedly quelled her nauseousness as she said fawningly, "Gal...lois, I don't hate you. It's just that this is too sudden. You need to give me some time to adapt."

In short, let's use procrastination tactics to muddle over this first.

"Really?" There was still some doubt in Gallois' eyes.

Elulu fiercely nodded.

"Your Highness, I'm so glad you can understand my intentions."

It seemed as though he was already used to having facial paralysis. Even though he was happy, Gallois's expression remained very stiff. However, he looked good so it was pleasing to the eyes no matter what.

Just when Elulu thought that she managed to muddle her way past this, Gallois suddenly lifted her face as thin lips pressed down.