Chapter-80

Mahir:

And yesterday was the best day of my life!! She agreed to be mine whole heartedly without being uncomfortable.

.....Flashback.....

She was still sitting on my lap with both of our foreheads together seducing me to such an extent. Girl your turning me on.

Bela-I want to give you something which l've not given to anyone.....
She said caressing my cheek but with closed eyes.

Mahir-What?
I asked but it came out as a whisper. She chuckled and started.

Bela-Myself!! You can continue which you left in the morning and l promise you l wasn't uncomfortable.
She said and opened her eyes but looking down. She is sure!! Man she is ready to be mine and me being a nutso didn't do anything yet.

Bela-What happened!?
She asked looking at me.

Mahir-You sure!?
I asked smirking pulling her close to me. She nodded blushing.

Mahir-I want approval by voice not motion!
I said and she rolled her eyes.

Bela-Yes!!
She said blushing. I smiled and pulled her into a kiss and she responded encircling her arms around my neck and legs around my torso. I got up going to the bed carrying her with me.

*

*

*

And l cherished her all night marking her mine forever and ever.

.....Flashback Ends.....

Now she was sleeping peacefully after moaning my name all night. She looks breathtakingly gorgeous in my shirt from yesterday night. My thoughts came to a hault.

Bela-Good Morning!!
She said smiling but with sleepy eyes.

Mahir-Good Morning!!
I said giving her smile back.

Mahir-What about a shower toget.....
I was saying but couldn't finish as she cut me off.

Bela-Oh Shittt!!
She said getting up and rushed to the washroom.

Mahir-What happened??
I asked when she locked the door with a thud.

Bela-I know how your naughty mind works!! But too bad it won't work with me now.
She said and l know she is smirking.

Bela-Check the time Mahir!! We have to go to Natasha's home today!!
She said again from inside. I turned to the clock which was showing it was
11 am in the morning. Man l've never slept this longg.
I hurried to the washroom but my bad she is inside the washroom and that's when the same naughty idea came again.

Mahir-Bela...
I said trying to sound a little horrified.

Bela-What happened??
She yelled.

Mahir-Just now beneath the door a cockroach came inside the washroom.
I said trying hard not to laugh and put the dummy cockroach inside the washroom from the little gap it had from the floor and door. I just recognized that dummy cockroach was in my suitcase from my last trip with my family. I and Yuvi used it to scare the shit out of Kuhu.

Bela-What?? A Cockroach....
She yelled but didn't come out yet. Man would this work??

Bela-Mr.Mahir Seghal!! I am not a dumb girl to not know this is a dummy cockroach.
She said opening the door. She was all dressed up for the day and l huffed. I thought atleast l could romance while l take a shower and save time for both of us but my luck.....

Bela-Tough Luck!! Go get ready!!
She said smirking and gave me a towel. I rolled my eyes and went to take a shower.
Afterwards skipping Breakfast as both of us aren't hungry we went to Natasha's home in a cab. In between Bela did some shopping for Natasha's baby Darius. She brought some toys for the baby and some gifts for the couple and after sometime we reached at Natasha's. Her husband Daniel and Natasha greeted both of us with a warm smile. After some time of talking. I got to know Daniel is one of my client from the Khan's project. He is also a client in the project.

Hope you like this Chapter.
Do Vote,Comment and Share this story.
Stay tuned for next update.