Chapter-16

Bela:

Bela-What happened Aunty??
I asked concerned.

Sumitra-What did you say now??
She asked maybe calmly and a little shocked.

Bela-Auntyyy......
I emphasized it.

Sumitra-Oh God Please don't call me like that l feel like a granny...
I chuckled. When all of a sudden Kuhu came and hugged me from back.

Kuhu-Bhabhi!!
She said sweetly.

Kuhu-Is it Mom!?
She asked and l nodded. She took the phone from me. l gave her an excuse me look and went to make coffee for me and the rest of the members in the house.

Kuhu:

Kuhu-Hi Mom!! How are you??

Sumitra-Hi Kuhu!! I am good Sweetheart!!

Kuhu-What happened?!
I asked and she explained the scenario how Bela Bhabhi called her Aunty. Oh God!! Mom knows about all what's happening then too.

Kuhu-Mom your such a drama queen!!
I told her when Mahir Bro popped out of no where.

Kuhu-Your wife is in the Kitchen. Don't bug my head.
I said hurrily before he could say something. He just nodded blushing and went to the kitchen. I've never seen my Bro blushing. Side effects of love Kuhu. I thought for myself and continued talking with Mom.

Mahir:

I saw my love pouting on something. What is she doing?? I peeped from the place l was. What l saw was adorably cute. She had one of her air-pods stuck on her ear as always and her tablet was placed on the slab. When l took a closer look of her tablet.
l saw she was seeing cooking videos. Then doesn't she know to cook?? After a while she put oil in some pan and started frying. She swirled for the song going in her air-pods and l saw what shouldn't have happened. God this girl!! The hot oil knocked her hand.

Mahir- Bela!!
l literally screamed and ran taking her hand in mine.

Mahir-Are you out of your mind!?
She tried taking her hand away. l pulled her to me encircling my one arm around her waist and another holding her burnt hand.
As always it feels full of love.
Is that very Important right now?!! Snapped my subconcious.

Mahir-Is it really important to swirl!?
I shouted a little and she started sobbing. Oh Shitt!!

Mahir-Ok.....Ok.......Fine......
I said softly and hugged her stroking her hair to my suprise she hugged me back. I broke the hug and looked at her face but she looked away. Ok she doesn't like it. l made her sit on the slab and searched for the First-aid kit. After applying some cream. l was looking at her. God when l look at her l forget everything. Unknown to both of us we was coming near...... near...... near and near...... when,

Kuhu-What is burning?!
Came Kuhu's voice and there she was spoiling my moment. She hurriedly turned and bit her tongue,

Mahir-Shittt!!
I muttered moving aside. She too got off the slab, went and off the oil and the thing which was inside was burnt. She looked down nervously.

Kuhu-Sorry l'll come later.
She said and ran away.

Mahir-Sorry......
I started when she just left from there. Wow!! Just Wow!! It feels like slapping on my face.

Bela:

What the hell was you about to do Bela??

Bela-Kuhu!!?
I called her but she was no where. I don't even know why Aunty called me. Why did she scream like that??
Suddenly the door bell rang only to get a shock.

Hey dearest readers!! I posted this on Friday but it was unpublished so l am publishing it again.
So just wanted to say l am taking a break. Hope you people understand.
Love you all. Take care.

Hope you like this Chapter.
Do Vote,Comment and Share this story.
Stay tuned for next update.