Chapter-1

Mahir:

I was seated with my friend's gang ready to ragg the juniors. We ragg only to an extent. Because we don't want to get scolded by taking there first kiss and stuff. So our ragging is limited. While we was having fun Rhithik was searching something or literally someone. I guess even Yuvi saw his tension,

Yuvi-What happened Rhithik!?

Rhithik-Bela my cousin!!

Mahir-Now what happened to her!?
I said in a duh tone because l've never seen that girl.

Rhithik-Nothing happened to her dumbass!! It's just that l hugged her infront of Shivanya and now she is not talking to me.
Me and the set of friends burst into laughter.

Rhithik-What is there to laugh in this!?
He asked getting irrtated. After few minutes l heard a very sweet voice it was soo soothing but the voice didn't call me instead it called someone else. l turned around to see an Angel before me,

Girl-Rhithik!!

Rhithik-What happened!!?

Girl-Calm down you monkey! It was really hard to console my friend after your little stunt!!
I chuckled when she said monkey. They continued,

Rhithik-Belaaaaa!! Don't call me monkey!!
Oh!! So this Angel is Bela. She is just breathtakingly beautiful in her blue ripped jeans, black hoodie and she had let her hair be loose behind her,little makeup and a matching sneakers and she had her backpack hanging on her shoulders. Modern Angel indeed!!

Bela-I consoled her! You know she is soft like cotton but still you attempted to hurt her!? Is that really important yesterday for you to make her jealous!?
She said and punched him with her elbow.

Rhithik-Sorry naa!! Tell me would she talk to me or what!!

Bela-That's your problem!! And yeah one more thing l did console her but l have a doubt would she talk to you......... All the best buddy!!
With that she bumped her fist with Rhithik, he did it like her. When he was about to hug her she said,

Bela-I'm telling you!! If you hug me now and if she saw that. l am not gonna console her remember that!!
But he side hugged her instead.

Rhithik-Ok fine Brat!!

Bela-Hey don't call me that!!
She whined they were still side hugging and seeing the entrance. When she asked,

Bela-Ok yesterday you said your introducing your friends!! And l really wish l don't see any idiot like you!!
Rhithik turned her with the help of her shoulders. She was facing us, now.

Rhithik-I'm not an idiot doll!! And these are my friends!!

Bela-Oh!! Hello Everyone!!
She said entusiastically.

Rhithik-So this is my Cousin cum Sister!! Bela Sharma!!
She shook hands with everyone when she was about to shake hands with me we was interuppted. Like seriously!! Can't l even shake hands with her!?

Shivanya-I'm sorry Rhithik!! I over-reacted yesterday!!
And they hugged each-other when Yuvi, Bela and Vish... Yuvi's girlfriend interrupted them,

Everyone-Awwwww!!
They broke apart.

Bela-Ok people it's just a hug and there is much more to come naa!! Am l right Vish!?

Vish-Yes Bells!!
With that she ran away with Vish. Shivanya went away chasing them leaving the rest of us to laugh at them. After a little while later all of us vined up and went to our class.

IN THE CLASS.............

I was seated in my seat that's when l heard the most irrtating girl call me,

Ruhi-Maahiii!!! How are you bae!?
That's it how can she call me bae,Maahii and stuff!! I am not her boyfriend nor she is my girlfriend.

Mahir-Ruhi!! I've told you a million times not to call me Bae, Baby, Mahi and stuff!! Then still why testing my pa.............
I was interrupted by Bela.

Bela-Sorry for disturbing you Mahir!! I want to talk to you!! Can l?! Or shall l come later??

Mahir-No Bela that's fine. Tell me.........
Before l could even finish Ruhi had to poke her nose.

Ruhi-Why are you trying to take my Maahi away from me!!?
She said clinging to my shoulder.

Bela-It's nothing like that!! As l am a new student! Professor said to borrow his notes.

Ruhi-Here you go his notes!!
She said giving her my book. But she didn't take it instead she looked at me.

Bela-Can l!!?

Mahir-Yeah sure!!
She took the notes and went away. You are Nuts Ruhi l could have had a conversation with her, shook hands with her. Such a nut case Ruhi is.

Hope you like this Chapter.
Do Vote,Comment and Share this story with your friends.
Stay tuned for next update.