Chapter-27

Mahir:

Mahir-Where is Kuhu and Vish??

Rhithik- They went to help Bela!!

Mahir-But they was here just a minute ago!!

Yuvi-Oh God Bro! We will leave you to your Bela once the shopping is over.

Mahir-Fine!!
I huffed in annoyance and these two idiots were giggling.

Yuvi-Sir would you mind bring me the three tuxedos??
He said to one of the staffs. He nodded and bought the tuxedos.

Rhithik-Ok Brother which one do you prefer?
He asked. All these are perfectly my taste.

Mahir-But Yuvi and Rhithik isn't it Yuvi's wedding??
I asked.

Yuvi-If you yourself itself forgot your plan!! What can we do?
He stopped and Rhithik started.

Rhithik-Come on Bro!! Your getting married to Bela again and Yuvi already did his tuxedo shopping. The sherwani's would be done by Mom.

Mahir-Oh!!
I said.

Yuvi-Ok then you like all of them??
He asked smirking. What is there to smirk in this??

Mahir-Yeah!! Why are you asking??
I asked but these two were laughing like maniacs without answering me. They didn't say me anything instead they said the staffs to pack the three tuxedo's and we went for a Jewellery Shop. Off course how can an engagement happen without a ring.

Yuvi-Can you please bring me the four rings??
He asked and the staff too brought the rings. Wait these rings too are my taste. Are these staffs spying on me?? They know my taste?? If this happen once it's ok but it's happening the second time.

Yuvi-So you like all of them??
Asked Yuvi like last time while smirking.

Mahir-Yeah!! Why are you asking like last time??
I asked confused.

Rhithik-Oh come on Bro we are not going to eat you!! He just confirmed it with you!!
He said.

Mahir-Oh!!
I said like last time.

Rhithik-Ok Mahir then which Ring?? Because l know you cannot put all four of them in your ring finger.
He said and Yuvi giggled. l pointed one from the tray and for this too they started giggling. What is wrong with this two??
I just left from there irrtated but stopped hearing Rhithik,

Rhithik-Then don't you won't to choose for Bela??
He asked and l immediately went and sat like a good boy. They chuckled. I just let it be and after 1 hour or so l selected the one for Bela. Hope Bela will like it.

Mahir-Ok l am done choosing!!
I said happily.

Yuvi-Finally our spinal cord would move after one whole hour!!
He complained and l chuckled.

Mahir-This is what you two get for teasing me!!
I said them.

Rhithik-Arre when did we tease you!?

Yuvi-Yeah that's right!?

Mahir-Oh you innocent boys l've grown up with you two!! Remember??
I asked and they smiled.

Yuvi-Ok can we go home??

Rhithik-That should be his dialogue Yuvi!!
He said and l smiled.

Yuvi-I am too tired sitting on one place!!

Mahir-Ok then what about the girls??
I asked excited because after an eternity l get to meet my Love.

Rhithik-They already left when you was choosing the Ring!!
And my excitement just faded away.

Yuvi-Ok my desperate Brother!! Now we wouldn't bug your head. We'll let you go to your Bela.....
He said and l just smiled. We went to the car and drove off to home. I went home and greeted Mom and Dad and literally ran to my room only to see Our room filled with all the girls.

Shivanya-What happened Mahir your looking at us as if you saw a ghost!?
Yeah she is more than right because from the time l came from office l am seeing ghosts not my Angel.

Mahir-Nothing!!
I said quickly.

Vish-Ok l'll take your leave as tomorrow we are having the engagement and Shivanya would you mind helping me!?

Shivanya-Sure!!
She said and both of them looked at me and smirked. Yeah yeah l am desperate to see her but l can't help it.
They went and now just my Sister is balance. Bela went to the dressing table and started arranging it.

Kuhu-Bhabhi!! Will you sleep with me tonight!?
She asked. What Noway!! No please Bela!! Say No this would be the last day of us sleeping together then after marriage only we can sleep together. Please please.

Bela-Why Kuhu!? What happened??

Kuhu-I watched a horror movie and l am scared to sleep alone.
Why Kuhu?? Should you watch that horror movie today only??

Now will Kuhu let Bela sleep with Mahir??

Bela's Ring

Mahir's Ring

Mahir's Ring

Let me know if Mahir's ring look good or not

Let me know if Mahir's ring look good or not. To tell the truth this looked good than the other gem gemmy ones. I have no any clue in men's ring.
So forgive me if it's not good.

Hope you like this Chapter.
Do Vote,Comment and Share this story.
Stay tuned for next update.