Chapter-79

Bela:

I am giving up. Come on Bela you can do it. Come on!!
I encouraged my self and wore the robe around me. He messaged me he will be coming to the room in half an hour. Once again checking on the decoration. I sat on the couch with a deep blush on my face constantly thinking about him.
Suddenly there was a door opening sound and l clutched the robe tightly.

Mahir-Bela your sleeping??
I heard him.

Bela-No.... Umm.... you can on the light if you want.
I said biting my lips.

Mahir-That's fine. I'll change and come.
He said and went to his suitcase. Thank goodness. I arranged the table in the middle and not in the corner and l thank him for not switching the lights on.
Taking it as a chance l started lighting the candles.

Mahir-What are you doing Angel??
I heard his voice and jumped away startled.

Mahir-Careful!! Your gonna hurt yourself...
He said and l nodded facing him. Oh come on you idiot. Execute your freaking plan.

Bela-Close your eyes!!
I said.

Mahir-Why??
I glared a little and he closed his eyes in surrender. I smiled and took him with me and made him stand infront of the decorations. Turning the lights on l stood behind him.

Bela-You can open!!
I whispered in his ears and he opened and was standing dumbstruck.

Mahir-It's beautiful!! I Loved it.
He exclaimed turning and pulled me into a kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his torso. He pulled me a little more up. Both of us was in our own world of love not minding anything.
We broke apart being breathless.

Mahir-I Love You!!
He said joining our foreheads.

Bela-I Love You too!!
I said caressing his face.

( There were many little decorations same as this around the room )

Mahir-But why is the room decorated anyway!?
He asked and suddenly blood rushed through my cheeks making me blush in the darkest shade of red.

Bela-Ummm..... l..... l.....
Man why am l stuttering?? He chuckled shaking his head right and left still in contact with my forehead.

Mahir-What are you trying to say Angel?!
He asked still in the same position we was when we kissed.

Bela-I want to give something to my hubby who suprised me today.
I said while he was looking at me.

Bela-Put me down!!

Mahir-Why??

Bela-If you want to see your suprise.....
I said and he put me down to the floor. I interwined both of our hands and took him to the table.

Bela-Will you have dinner with me?
I asked looking at him.

Mahir-A Dinner Date??
He asked like a kid and l nodded chuckling. I took him to one side and pulled a chair out for him and he sat chuckling and mumbled a Thank You. I never knew l'll behave like a Man for my Man one day. I sat before him and we started our dinner talking randomly and l decided to execute the next part of my plan.

Bela-It's Hot in here!!
I said waving my hand infront of my face after we was done with dinner.

Mahir-Shall l on the AC??
He asked.

Bela-No Thank You!!
I said. I stood up and removed the robe loose around me. It was hanging around me like a coat. I was just wearing my shorts and sports bra which l use to wear while l go on a run and here my husband was opening and closing his mouth like a fish.

Bela-Hot?!
I asked.

Mahir-Hot indeed....
He mumbled and l chuckled taking a seat on his lap encircling my hands around his neck. I started playing with his earlobe and l could feel him getting a little still.

Do check my new story Pandemic Love and Forever ' My Love '.

Hope you like this Chapter.
Do Vote,Comment and Share this story.
Stay tuned for next update.