Chapter-72

Bela:

We are in the City of Love!! We are in Paris!! I was overwhelmed by the suprise but he said he was having a meeting.

Bela-Mahir....
I called him. He looked at me and pulled me closer to him if that was possible. We are on the bed cuddling each other and sleep was nowhere for me because it's special. Today is something special.

Mahir-Yes....
He said tucking my hair behind my ear.

Bela-You had a meeting right?!
I asked and he nodded.

Bela-Why didn't you go!?
I frowned.

Bela-You cannot push away your responsibilities due to me!!
I yelled a little.

Mahir-Shhh!!
He said shushing me on my lips with his finger.

Mahir-Why don't you just keep your mouth shut??
He asked and l rolled my eyes.

Bela-But the meeting is important Mahir!!
I said again pushing his hand away from my lips.

Mahir-Ok wait let me Elaborate!!
He said l nodded quietly.

Mahir:

.....Flashback.....

I went out of the room taking my phone she gave me. I called Uncle after finding some kind of solution.

Mahir-Hello Uncle!!
I said a little less enthusiastic.

Mr.Kapoor-Yes Son!! So what is your decision!?
He asked.

Mahir-Uncle.... l just thought what if the Khan's could come to the place we are going??

Mr.Kapoor-Mahir where are you going??

Mahir-Paris!!
I mumbled silently. He chuckled.

Mr.Kapoor-You've grown up man!!
He said and l smiled.

Mr.Kapoor- For your luck!! They are in Paris to do a meeting with the Singhania's and then they will come to Mumbai!! So l'll just check on them and tell you.
I hummed and he disconnected the call. I waited and waited after what felt like eternity. He called me.

Mr.Kapoor-Son!! He said it's good from tiring himself more so now l want bug your head, but do the meeting properly. I'll reach Paris by tomorrow.

Mahir-Ok Uncle!! Bye!!

I said and cut the call grinning like an idiot. I went inside and was about to tell her everything is sorted but she thought l was gonna say her Sorry. Lucky me again!! It can be a Suprise for her and that's when it hit me hard it's her birthday tomorrow.

.....Flashback Ends.....

I said everything and she was quiet.

Mahir-Bela tell something......
I whined due to the silence.

Bela-There is nothing l can say!!
She said as a matter of fact. I got up from the bed as l wasn't sleepy.

Bela-Where are you going??
She asked. I just opened my arms. She immediately stood up from the bed and hugged me. I carried her off the bed still hugging and she wrapped her legs around me and l went to the balcony and took a seat with her on the couch. The silence around the athmosphere was heaven. The night lights in the city is cozy just like us both getting cozy with each other cuddling. There is nothing to talk but our position talks more. We can find solace in being in each other's arms. It feels better than anything.

Bela-Hum to me!!
She said out of the blue.

Mahir-But l want do it on demand!!
I said a little shy. Come on l am a Man. They don't do these.
Sometimes even l have a doubt whether your a Man or Boy or a Man or Woman!? Asked my subconcious.
Shut Up!! I snapped.

Mahir-Fine....
I said giving up seeing her looking at me with puppy eyes. I rested my chin over her head and she rested her head on my chest. I started humming slowly and after sometime my Angel was asleep as she has already changed l don't have to wake her up.
I took her with me carefully and placed her on the bed. I kissed her forehead after taking my side. After sometime of staring her l fell into deep slumber.

Hope you like this Chapter.
Do Vote,Comment and Share this story.
Stay tuned for next update.