Chapter-78

Mahir:

The date by the beach went well. My Angel loved it too. I gifted her a bracelet and a giant teddy bear off course for that little kiddo inside her which should never die. She squealed seeing the giant teddy and l was loving to hear that she loved it.

 She squealed seeing the giant teddy and l was loving to hear that she loved it

We came to our room and changed after spending some quality time at the beach.

Bela-Mahir!?

Mahir-Yes....
I said pulling her to me and l settled on the couch with her on my lap.
She wasn't saying anything.

Mahir-What happened Angel??
I asked caressing both her cheek.

Bela-I....l.. want to say something!! Can l?
She said looking at her hands which is resting on her lap.

Mahir-You can Bela!! Why are you asking??
I asked making her look at me.

Bela-Mahir l.....
She started only to stop when we hear one of our phones ringing. I was irrtated and was about to cut the call as everytime someone spoil our moment in some way. If l was romancing. l would have just let it go and attend the call because l can do it again but now Bela wants to say something and she is already looking worried.

Bela-No Mahir!! It's a call for you and most of all it's from your office you cannot skip it due to me!! You can go and talk. I'll tell you about this later.
She said and stood up after kissing my cheek.

Mahir-Fine!!
I said rolling my eyes and stood up taking my phone. I attended the call and got more frustrated as they said l am having the meeting in an hour.

Bela:

What the hell was l about to do?? I was gonna tell him about the promise but he has all rights to know it when he doesn't keep any secret with me.
I'll tell you everything soon Mahir. That too soon before it's late because l've already wasted lots of time.

Mahir-Angel.....
He whined and came inside the room from the balcony. I can sense a little frustation in his voice.
He came and hugged me as usual because whenever he gets a call from his office he starts whining like a baby.
I hugged him back.

Bela-Now what happened??

Mahir-Meeting....
He whined again and l chuckled. He broke the hug but didn't leave my waist as always.

Mahir-You find it funny!? Don't you??
He said tickling me and l was laughing like mad and he stopped after sometime.

Bela-Listen.... if you do the meeting quickly today then you can spend time with me from tomorrow.....
I explained

Mahir-Fine.
He said going to get his tuxedo from the cupboard. He got ready and came out and here l was drooling over my hubby. His well built muscles he got by carrying those dozens of heavy things, perfect jawline with a little stubble. He is hot in short offcourse l've noticed that.
Man!! Never did l till today notice all this perfect features of his. Where was you idiot Bela??

Mahir-I have to go but if you was drooling over me like this maybe l have to pin you to the wall or bed. Which l don't even mind where.....
He commented on my drooling. I snapped out of my thoughts with a deep shade of red on my cheeks suddenly my stomach was working on something due to this.

Bela-Shut Up!!
I said but it came out as a whisper. He chuckled and came forward and kissed my lips. I responded wrapping my arms around his neck. I tried hard not to wrap my legs around his torso because of his tuxedo.

Mahir-I Love You!!
He said after leaving my lips..

Bela-I Love You too.....
I said. Afterwards he got his watch, wallet and phone and left not before giving me rules. Like not going out and stuff. He gave a forehead kiss and left.
I was thinking about our little thing today morning settling on the couch and again the same thing happened but now between my legs. Oh God!!
Man this guy is now making me some wild woman with wild thoughts.

Hope you like this Chapter.
Do Vote,Comment and Share this story.
Stay tuned for next update.