Chapter-55

A WEEK LATER......

Mahir:

I and Bela was going on our honeymoon trip suddenly on our way to the hotel our car was crashed by a truck. There was a little damage for both of us but l was kind of feeling faintish.

Mahir-Bela!!
I tried to go to her but she was pulled out by someone forcefully who was fully covered in some black dress. I cannot identify whether it's a man or woman.
She fainted in that person's arm. I tried to go near her again but for my bad luck l too was pulled out and they hit my head with a hard metal rod. I was loosing my concious now.

Bela-Mahir...
She said in a faint voice that was the last thing l heard before l black out.
I got my concious after around two hours l guess. The room l was had great interiors. I pushed the duvet away frustrated as l didn't see my love yet. My head was paining like hell because of the metal rod. I heard some foot steps. I quickly pulled the duvet on me again acting like l am sleeping.

Someone-Mahi!!
Someone said ruffling my hair. Arghh it feels horrible. I pushed it away like l am doing it in my sleep.

Someone-Boys get him slowly to the room where that bitch is!! He shouldn't get hurt get that into your head. If he did get hurt you know your consequences as you've seen it lively just right now.
She ordered and l was basically carried somewhere. I thought of keeping my eyes closed until l was taken there.
I was made to sit and they tied me with ropes. That's when l opened my eyes against my will.
I saw my Angel tied in ropes in a chair. She was pale and her lips were dry and blood was oozing from the side of her lips. She was not looking good.

Mahir-What have you done to her??
I shouted.

Someone-Calm down Baby!! We have done nothing to her....
I heard a voice behind me. It was a lady's voice l am sure about that and how dare she call me baby when l am married. She sure should be a wicked obssessed women.

Mahir-Shut Up!! What do you want from us?? There is nothing we both could give you...
I shouted at that idiot girl.

Someone-Ohh off course you both can give me something!! That is you!!

Mahir-Are you mad!!? I am married and she is my wife!!
I shouted again trying to go near Bela.

Someone-Don't you dare tell that!! Your mine and only mine!!
She shouted this time.

Mahir-I am not yours!! I am hers!! I am Bela Mahir Seghal's husband you get it??
I shouted at her hoping my Angel would wake up.

Someone-Uh uh!! No!! Your mine not hers!! If you even wish l cannot let you go to her because I Love You!! And your wife also agreed to give a divorce to you!!

Mahir-I know she didn't and even if she does l have my ways to get her back!!

Someone-No baby..... if she didn't let go of you!! I cannot help myself unless being rude with her..... ok l know you might be thinking how rude.... Let me tell you!! Maybe killing her for taking my Mahir but that's like just the heat of the moment. l want her to feel the pain of loosing someone she loved maybe this would be great!! Selling her to those wicked Mafia's or drug dealers!!?
I was shocked. How can a girl think about spoiling another girl's life. She is sick.
I was about to talk when l heard a different voice but my favourite.

Someone else-Suprise!!

I've thought to fasten my pace in publishing Stuck with You!! Hope you like the idea!! Enjoy the Chapter.

Hope you like this Chapter.
Do Vote,Comment and Share this story.
Stay tuned for next update.