Week 5: Tattoos & Packing

Start from the beginning

"So when do I get to see it?" She inquires.

"Later, when I have to clean it and put the shit on it." I squeeze her hand before wrapping my arm around her shoulder keeping her close in the busy streets of Soho. "Babe, I have a superpower."

"Oh yeah? What is it?" She teases, an amused smile on her face.

"I can spot cameras pointed at us before they are even pointed at us, look" I point out a paparazzi stationed at the corner of our street. It's not the greatest that they know where we live generally, but we haven't had any issues so thats good. Our building has great security.

"Maybe you're right. I never see them because I got used to ignoring it." She comments. We turn down our street and I smile at the guy before ignoring the camera too. Lizzie lets us in the building and we ride the elevator up to the top floor. I open the door for her and we take off our shoes before getting comfy on the couch.

"I love being lazy with you. It gives me excuses to be as close to you as possible." I pull her body on top of mine and wrap my arms around her back keeping her close.

"I love being close to you so I guess that works out huh?" she teases.

"I'm going to miss this. Of course I'll miss our adventures, but I'm going to miss your hugs, cuddles, and kisses more." I sigh looking up at the ceiling.

"It will be different. We're going to go through stuff we haven't yet. What are you most worried about?" She asks quietly and I sigh in thought.

"Probably knowing that your going to be kissing other people. I'm a possessive bitch." I deadpan and she giggles. I smile and run my fingers through her hair. "I'm worried that being away from me will somehow make you realize you don't actually love me." I whisper, my voice trembling.

She shifts to make eye contact with me. "That isn't going to happen, Princess. I know this is coming from your past relationship, the one where she just fell out of love. But that isn't me. I know how I feel about you and I know that I will love you for the rest of my life." She searches my eyes and sees that I'm still anxious.

"You fell out of love with Robbie. So it's possible."

"I fell out of love with Robbie because he wasn't the one for me. I believe with my entire being that you are my one. Hey, look at me." I slowly look back into her eyes. "I'm in love with you Y/N. I don't plan on ever falling out of love with you. I made a promise to you and I intend to keep it. You're my heart now. You're my soulmate. You with me?" She finishes, her eyes concerned and eyebrows furrowed. I see everything I need to just looking into her eyes and nod. "Say it back." She teases lightly.

"I'm with you, my love. Do you want to see my tattoo?" I slightly change the subject. She nods and sits up in my lap. I sit up a little and slip off my shirt. I slowly take off the bandage and look up at her gorgeous face to see her reaction. Her jaw drops and her chin trembles as she pushes her lips back together. Her eyes get glassy and I pout at the reaction. "Wait, no, I didn't mean to make you cry." My own tears build in my eyes in response to her intense reaction and I grab her face wiping away the silent tears.

The tattoo: Below the Angel wings are the words I'm with you