Recap & Soulmates

Y/N POV
Each day that we spend in London filled my little box of Polaroids more and more. I'm currently looking through the stack that's in chronological order of our trip so far while Lizzie makes dinner. Most of the pictures are of my girlfriend, because how could I not take pictures of a literal goddess. But I have taken a lot of the architecture and random things we encounter on our walks too. The British Museum was so fun, I read a lot of the info plaques and Lizzie had to pull me away or we would have been there all day. "But, babe I wanted to learn about that!" Was a phrase that came out of my mouth a lot. Once she said "and I want to learn about your body" that shut me up and I was one that practically dragged her to the flat.

We went to see the Palaces, where I playfully waved like a princess at everyone that passed and Lizzie just hid her face in embarrassment. I started trying to speak in a British accent as well and received some tips from my talented girlfriend before she begged me to stop yelling random shit in a British accent. I tried to talk to the British Guards for a few minutes and I laugh at the picture Lizzie got of me, clearly in a one sided conversation. I filled in Lizzie about all of the conspiracy theories about Princess Diana at her memorial. Although I think she already knew, she still let me ramble on and on. She got a picture of me shooting imaginary webs as I was describing the scenes on the Tower Bridge and the area around it from Spider-Man Far From Home. She said she's going to send Tom the picture and I can't tell if she was teasing me or not.

Big Ben was really cool and I smile at the adorable picture I got of Lizzie with a thoughtful look on her face as she looked up at the clock. Every time I take a sneaky picture of her she would smile with a little blush and playfully push me away and start walking again to continue our adventures. We both were excited to see the animals at the zoo. There's an adorable picture of Lizzie with her eyes lit up, pointing at something out of frame that I will definitely be framing. We spent an afternoon in the Rose gardens, people watching and talking about random things. We managed to take a few cute selfies, one of us both smiling and the other with my lips on her cheek. It's been an absolutely amazing trip so far and I can't wait to go to the London Eye tomorrow.

"Dinner's ready!" Lizzie softly calls and I carefully stack up the photos back in order and slip them into the box. Once we get back I'll put them in my adventure book. I walk into the kitchen and sit down at the counter with my love and compliment how yummy the food smells and looks.

"I can't believe we've been here for 2 weeks already. I've never been away from home for this long." I comment before taking a bite of the pasta Lizzie made. Pasta is my favorite. In between our touristy adventures we have calmer days. Sometimes inside, sometimes wandering around. I've taken her out to dinner twice already but want to take her to a fancier place before we leave.

"Are you having fun?" Lizzie inquires, sprinkling some Parmesan cheese onto both our pasta and I smile in thanks.

"Loads of fun, I always have fun with you. It feels like time has flown by." I comment, slightly anxious about the impending separation we will have to endure when filming starts.

"I'm having lots of fun too baby. We still have a few more days planned. Is there anything else you want to do other than the London eye and Stonehenge?" She asks as she settles in the seat next to me to start eating. She sets down glasses of the one wine I can actually drink without wanting to vomit.

"I want to take you out to dinner again. Um, and maybe the Shard and the Borough Market?" I respond, thinking about all we've done.

"Those are close together so that makes sense," She nods.

"Is there anything else you want to do, my love?" I ask her, we've been doing everything I want to so far.

"Nothing specific, I just want to be where you are." She states simply like it wasn't one of the most romantic things I've ever heard.