Morning Kisses & Conversation

Y/N POV
I wake up to a warm sensation on my cheek and I squeeze my eyes shut in response to the sun I can feel in my eyes. I slowly regain consciousness and realize the warm sensation is Lizzie placing soft kisses along my cheek. I smile and lift my hand to rub my eyes then move it up to block out the sun. I open my eyes to look at the beauty that has her lips all over my face.

"Get up," she whispers, "we have to get ready for our date." She husks out planting a kiss on my jaw. I snap my head up to look at her in confusion. Date?

"I'm sorry, did you just say date?" I question, still disoriented from sleeping and my voice cracking a little.

"Mhm," she hums sitting up slightly, leaning over me. "You said we were going to go to Governor's Island, so I decided that we're going today." I smile at her eagerness.

"Oh, you decided huh?" I tease.

"Yes, I did, so we have to get up." She tugs on my shirt trying to get me to sit up. I smirk and dig my fingers into her sides and laugh as her giggles spill out of her mouth. "Stop, stop, I'm going to pee!" She giggles out as I roll over her placing a leg on either side of her wriggling body trying to get away from the tickles. I let up, not wanting her to actually pee.

I'm risen on my knees, straddling her hips, but I don't put any weight on her as I allow my arms to stretch up my back popping, and a yawn escaping my mouth. When I look back at her, she's smiling softly up at me. I smile back and slowly settle to sit on her thighs. She sits up and wraps her arms around my neck giving me a sweet hug. I'm still in a playful mood, so I grip her waist making sure she's secure, and twist my body slamming my back on the bed and rolling her over so she's now slightly sat up between my legs and leaning over me. The squeal that leaves her mouth makes me laugh and she just shakes her head at my antics. We are a mess of limbs at this point, but I don't care. I feel like being silly and her smile makes me happy.

"What time is it?" I ask. She shifts onto her hands and knees above me to reach for my phone. I hold her waist to keep her steady and she shifts back to sit on my lap. I rest my hands behind my head and watch as she checks the time. I smile at the sight of her perched on my lap like it's the most normal thing ever.

"A little before 9 am" She states, throwing the phone to the side and locking eyes with me. "Can I have a kiss?" She asks sweetly, tilting her head in question, her eyes big and beautiful. Fuck, she's adorable. I smile and grab her shirt at her stomach, pulling it towards me. She takes the invitation and leans down to meet my lips. It's soft and lasts only a few seconds but my entire body reacts. I'm warm and the zoo in my stomach won't stop running around. "Time to get up" she husks in my ear and I swear to god, I melt into a puddle of mush. I wrap my arms around her back sitting up before shifting my hands to hold her thighs, scooping her up out of bed. I make my way to the bathroom as her giggles fill my apartment and her arms wrap around my neck. As I walk through to the bathroom, one arm wraps around her back and the other falls to relax since her legs are firmly squeezed around my waist. I set her down softly in front of the sink so we can brush our teeth. She smiles up at me, "Good morning."

I smile back, "Good morning, beautiful." I reply, matching her soft tone. We get ready for the day and I lose myself in my thoughts. I met this woman a little over a week ago, had no idea who she was, and now she's staying with me, kissing me, and going on an actual date? "How did we end up here?" I wonder out loud. She turns from packing my bag and tilts her head in question.

"What do you mean?" She settles in front of me, wanting to listen to my thoughts. Her lips shift to between her teeth so her little dimple shows.

"I mean, you're here, staying with me, kissing me, dancing with me, but we only met last Friday. I've met your sisters, and I know how you like your coffee, your favorite snack, how you scrunch your nose without realizing it. I have real, intense feelings for you, but I've only known you for like 8 or 9 days, depending on if you count the day or two I didn't even know your real name." Her eyes shift between mine taking in the information, her eyebrows slightly furrowed in thought. I sit down on the couch and she moves to sit beside me, sensing a serious conversation is starting.