Week 3: Museum & Memories

A/N Y'ALL I WASN'T PREPARED FOR LIZZIE CONTENT TODAY. HER FRUITY ASS I CAN'T. I'M NOT OKAY. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Y/N POV
The first week in our apartment was bliss. I'm getting used to being in a new space and actually owning the apartment slowly but surely. I set up my desk in the smaller bedroom already and the master bedroom is thoroughly broken in as well. Lizzie is in love with the kitchen and we even have access to the roof which makes me really happy. It isn't the same roof, but it will do for our new memories.

Today we decided to visit the Met. We haven't done that together yet and I really want to do as much as we can in New York before she leaves. We are currently on the subway headed to Central Park, her hands playing with my fingers and twirling my ring around my finger.

"We have an apartment together." She states, seeming to realize all of a sudden.

"We do. Having second thoughts?" I tease, but a part of me is scared for her answer.

"God no, it has been so fun and I like knowing that you'll be safe and taken care of when I'm not here." Her response makes me smile. She just wants to make sure I'm safe and have everything I need. I need to get over the money thing, she's always going to be making more money than me.

"I'm extremely grateful for how much you care about me, Angel." I assure her, making sure she knows that I appreciate everything she does, even when I put up a fuss about it.

"Maybe you should get angel wings." She randomly suggests. I give her a confused look, what the fuck is she talking about. "For your tattoo for me. Instead of a Scarlett Witch one, maybe angel wings or a halo makes sense since I'm your Angel." I smile at the idea but already know what I'm going to get for her. I'll keep it to myself for a surprise though.

"That's a good idea babe. Maybe I'll put a halo above the dragonfly. Or on my wrist. Who knows. It will be a while before I get another tattoo." I explain and she smiles up at me. "What's that adorable smile for?" I smile back and kiss her forehead.

"I just love you." She states simply and I blush. The fact that I still blush even after hearing those words multiple times a day shows a lot about how much I love this woman.

"I love you too." I notice we've reached our stop. I pull her up once the train stops and lead her out of the subway station. We walk up the steps to the museum and I remember something. "You've been to the Met Gala before."

"I have, yes. It was interesting. Lot's of people shouting at you and cameras flashing way too much. It's really nerve wracking. I almost had a panic attack once I got inside." She reveals and I pull her closer to me as we enter.

"It sounds like a lot. Did you have fun though?" I ask before presenting our tickets to the person. She gives us a second glance and smiles but doesn't say anything.

"I did, I got to meet a lot of amazing people so it was nice." She confirms and pulls me towards the Greek and Roman hall. I grin, I love Greek myth and architecture. We quietly observe the art, walking in no particular path or pace. I pause in front of one of the statues noticing that it's Aphrodite.

"The Goddess of love." I point out and Lizzie nods. "Did you know a lot of the statues are restored, not actually the originals?" I offer up and she tilts her head observing the statue.

"I didn't actually. You're little facts are so cute." She scrunches her nose up at me with a small grin and I melt in my spot. Jesus Christ. She has to tug on my arm to get me to snap out of my daze and we continue to make our way through the first floor. We wander through the paintings on the second floor and I show her some classic Vincent Van Gogh paintings. His self portrait always has tons of people around it so we watch as people go to take pictures then leave the space. "Everything is so beautiful here." She breathes out leaning back into my body. I wrap my arms around her and rest my chin on her shoulder keeping her close. I notice someone lingering around us, a teenager who appears to be a Lizzie fan. She keeps shifting like she's trying to decide if she's going to come up to us. This hasn't really happened to us yet surprisingly.