Avengers & Chocolate Cake

Y/N POV
The car pulls up to the restaurant and I get out first, offering Lizzie a hand to help her out of the car. I rest my hand on the small of Lizzie's back and she gives me a look checking to see if I know what I'm doing. I just smile. I don't care if we get pictured like this. Maybe it will freak me out a little, but I want to work on becoming a part of her world sooner rather than later. It's hard to not want to act like her girlfriend in public. We get ushered to the table and Scarlett is already sitting with Colin. They stand when we reach them.

"Hey, girls, you look lovely," Scarlett compliments giving us both a kiss on the cheek in greeting. I blush a little bit but focus on Colin giving him a handshake and smile in greeting.

"Nice to meet you, Colin"

"You too, Y/N. Scar hasn't stopped talking about how fun last week was." He teases his wife who rolls her eyes. Colin gives Lizzie a quick kiss on the cheek and we all settle into our seats. I push Lizzie's chair in for her before sitting down.

"So, Y/N what would you like to drink? I know Lizzie will have wine with me but what about you?" Scarlett asks.

"Champagne or Prosecco for me, wine is nasty." I scrunch my nose and Colin laughs nodding in agreement.

"I like her already." He comments and I smile. I set a hand on Lizzie's exposed thigh seeking some comfort. She rests her hand on top of mine playing with my fingers.

"Yeah, she seems to be charming all the people in my life." Lizzie smiles over at me, making eye contact. I smile back before taking a sip of my water.

"So Y/N, other than being a great dancer and teaching, what else should I know about you?" Scarlett starts after our drinks and appetizers are ordered.

I twist my lips in thought, "Well, other than that I'm not that interesting. You already know I love Marvel so that's about it." I shrug.

"She's being shy, she plays guitar and sings too," Lizzie reveals and I blush a little bit.

"Ooo, singer and dancer, very impressive. But, who's your favorite Avenger. This is a test so be careful." Scarlett teases. Oh shit. I look at Lizzie and she raises an eyebrow.

"If I say Black Widow could I get free tickets to opening night?" I tease.

Colin laughs, "Okay, Lizzie I approve, that's all I needed."

"Oh, yes she's hilarious." Scarlett jokes, "And fine, movie tickets on me but really who is it?" She smirks and I have a feeling she already knows.

"It's obviously Wanda, how could it not be." I direct at Lizzie smiling at her side profile noticing the smirk on her lips. She looks over at me and leans over to give me a sweet kiss on the cheek.

"I can't tell if you are sweet-talking or are actually serious." Scar replied, eyeing me playfully.

"It's the truth before I knew Lizzie was Lizzie I ranted to her about how amazing, beautiful, and powerful she is. She took off her sunglasses and I basically shit myself. I'm sure she got a lot of satisfaction out of it."

"I did, it was adorable and once you realized I enjoyed watching you squirm" she smirks at me.

"Wait a minute, you didn't know you were talking to Lizzie?" Colin clarifies. I take a sip of my drink and shake my head.

"No clue. She had on these huge sunglasses in my defense. But, I was very oblivious. She also told me her name was Beth." I explain. Scarlett and Colin laugh and Lizzie squeezes my hand.

Scarlett's mischievous eyes scare me for a moment before she asks, "So are you two officially together yet?" She questions and surprisingly I keep my cool. I look over to Lizzie, admiring her side profile until she turns to make eye contact with me. We have a silent conversation and I smile softly.