Chapter 14: I Promise You

Start from the beginning

"You can't leave New York. No flights are leaving and you wouldn't be able to get a drive." Liam told us we had an interview tomorrow but we just couldn't make it.

"Please give me information on the girls as soon as possible and let me know when they wake." Niall hung up the phone after talking some more so we both slowly walked back to their rooms to notice that Anna was awake.

"Niall?!" He weak voice tried to yell but just couldn't get projected that far.

"Hun, I'm here. Are you alright?" He said rushing over to her as I stood in the doorway, watching Niall as he comforted her.

"I don't feel good... at all, Ni." Her smile dropped and she suddenly became even more pale then she was before.

"Harry, get the doctor." I rushed out of the door and as soon as I turned around, the doctor was startled to see me bump into her like that.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" She said smiling.

"It's okay, uhm, Niall said to get you because Anna says she doesn't feel good at all." She walked right into her room and she asked her how she felt.

"My body... ache- ow! Urgh, my tummy and my head."

I just couldn't take this anymore. I would not be happy until my Ella wakes up.

I walked right into her room, and I took a seat in the wooden chair again and began rubbing her arm.

"Ella babe..." I squinted my eyes at her and then I saw eyes flutter open slowly and a sigh of relief washed over me.

"Hazzie bear!" She squealed enough so I could hear her.

"Daniella!" I kissed her on the nose and then sat back and just took a long look at her.

Her face was pale.

She had a cast on her left arm and two white bandages on her two fingers on her left hand.

Scratches and bruises were all over her face and arms.

I can't even believe that she was still alive.

"How do you feel, Daniella?" I asked her.

"Painful." She responded clutching her arm.

"It's 9 o'clock. Do you want to go to bed?" She just groaned and then laid her head back on her pillow on her hospital bed.

"Where are you going to sleep?" She whispered with her eyes closed.

"I'll sleep here." I motioned to the chair I was sitting on.

"Wait, you can't sleep there? You don't have to do that for me, Harry." I just shook my head and then took a blanket from a table and curled up on the wooden chair.

"Goonight, Daniella." I said kissing her cheek.

"But you can't-"

"Yes I can, night night." Then I closed my eyes and fell asleep sitting in a very uncomfortable wooden chair.

***

"Excuse me Harry, I need to do some checks on Daniella. Could you move your chair over a little bit please?" The doctor smiled as my eyes adjusted to the light and moved my chair over to the window.

"She's okay?" I asked, thinking that every time she checked on Daniella that it was for a bad reason.

"She's fine." She said hooking something up to her.

I looked out the window and saw tons of girls with signs and their mouths moving.

Obviously everyone found out we were in Boston.