Prologue - Timeline Setting

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

**PLEASE READ**

This story is set in its own timeline

Prologue

*CONTAINS SPOILERS FROM TFATWS AND OTHER MARVEL FILMS*

Bucky and Zemo have settled their scores between each other and have paired up with the one and only Loki.

This Loki is a time variant from Ragnarok and before the events of Infinity War. Before handing the tesserect over to Thanos, he takes off forward in time and lands in the present day, after the events of The Falcon and The Winter Soldier takes place.

Not knowing where or who to turn to, Loki seeks out to find what's left of the disbanded Avengers. 

He finds Bucky, who fills him in on the events of the last 5 years as well as his recent discovery of Hydra re building an army of soldiers called The Red Souls. The pair join forces and seek out Zemo who is still locked up and break him out to help them with their plans.

The three come together to fight to prevent Hydra from creating more soldiers hellbent on taking control of every human on Earth. Bucky and Zemo have a heck of a fight on their hands when they realise that this is the biggest Hydra army that has ever formed. Whilst Loki too has a history with hydra , he is more concerned, and distracted by a midgardian who catches his eye and the others , who seems curiously interested with the history of the Avengers and Hydra.

Who is she? What does she know? And is she a threat?

Read on to follow the adventures of this new crime fighting trio, and a mysterious young woman who may or may not be fighting for the same cause.

*Authors note - This is an unusual pairing and timeline I know, but I wanted to write something different and something in line with current and future affairs. I've not seen this particular type of fan fic yet so I thought I would give it a go! I loved the falcon and the winter soldier and cannot wait for Loki so things may not add up once this has come out so please bare this in mind! Enjoy!*