I am Loki

"So what? This is your plan? Drag us all back to an abandoned warehouse that may as well look like something from a horror movie? What now Barnes, because right now we look like a group of psychopaths waiting to commit a murder!" Zemo bellowed at Bucky.

"Well I don't see you making any useful suggestions! The last thing you did winded us up here! I told you not to shake the fence now look at her!" He gestured towards the girl who was placed safely in the corner of the room. "We weren't exactly in a crime scene before but we are now! There's blood all over us" Bucky tugged on his t shirt which had dry blood and mud splattered on it. 

Loki shifted slightly and a beam of green light encased him momentarily, changing his blood stained suit to his green and gold asgard armour. "Speak for yourselves" he uttered.

Zemo advanced towards Bucky, squaring up to him, "It would be in your best interest Barnes to refrain from insulting the one person in this room who knows what you are really capable of" he teased cruelly.

Bucky's nostrils flared which if he were a dragon, would be spitting fire by now as this only made him more angry. Loki stepped between the two with his arms out motioning for them to stop, "Enough! Both of you go back to the apartment and get some supplies. It's clear we aren't going anywhere anytime soon. Go clear your heads, go for a walk, and don't kill each other, please" he instructed.

The two grunted and headed back outside to go and grab some much needed home comforts. Loki was relieved to finally be free of the bickering. It reminded him of his fights he had with Thor as a child which led him to think more about how much he wish he could see him. As a variant from another timeline, he knew that he couldn't just walk away and go find him. 

He sat himself down on one of the two tatty, cigarette burned couches and held his aching head in his hands, waiting for the thundering, testosterone-filled alphas to return. He looked over towards Ellen who began stirring in her forced sleep. He stayed still and silent, watching her.

She lay motionless until her eyes fluttered slightly. A ringing noise pierced her ear drums and a pounding ache to her head presented itself. 

She tried opening her eyes to which she realised she was laying down. Her breathing picked up a little more than beforehand as she tried to move her arms and legs, realising they were bound tightly by rope. Pulling her legs closer to her body, she hissed in pain, making her eyes shoot open. 

Loki shuffled and stood in view of Ellen. Like a deer in headlights, she momentarily froze with her eyes wide with fear and steadied herself upright, propping her back and head up against the wall behind her. 

"It's okay, I'm not going to hurt you" Loki gesture his hands out to show he possessed no weapons, still she pushed herself back against the wall, eyes darting around looking for the exit.

He grabbed one of the stools and place it a few feet in front of her and sat facing towards her. He studied her face and tried his best to not intrude her space which she seemed so desperate to protect. 

Moments of silence passed by which Loki broke impatiently, "I am Loki, of Asgard. Son of Odin, brother of Thor" he paused at the lack of response, "I...uh" he tried to think of something remotely positive he could tell about himself without startling her but instead his impatience took over and he snapped. He stood abruptly from his stool which toppled over making a loud noise, startling Ellen. "You're in the presence of a God and you stay silent! You dare to even ignore what I tell of myself and instead you sit there like the useless midgardian you are!" he boomed, "Your pathetic attempts of gathering intel on your heroes has gotten you nowhere, you're nothing but a fan girl wooing over them" he spat.